Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,029 Words
  • 1,416 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Eternal - 2. Chapter 2: Baby

What we do for love.

Eternal

Chapter Two: Baby

Charlie sighed again and hopped into his truck. His baby. A 1965 short bed Ford with the biggest V-8 available at the time. Black on the outside and light blue on the inside, at least the leather was light blue. The truck was immaculate, not because it had been restored or anything like that, but because it was enchanted. Charlie always told himself it was a silly mistake but that didn’t stop him from wishing the truck would always remain the same as the first day he saw it on display at the Ford dealership. His second silly mistake was talking to his baby, because one day Baby talked back. Baby did more than talk now. Baby liked to drive. And Baby had his own ideas just about everything. Of course this didn’t make sense, but Charlie had learned to cope with this side of being an eternal ages ago. Well pretty much. Baby never ran out of gas, never had a flat, never blew a rod and never got dirty, among other things. But Baby could be stubborn. Charlie turned the key in the ignition again with no results. During this test of wills the kid slid across the rolled and pleated seat until he was up next to Charlie where he promptly wrapped his own arms around Charlie‘s right arm. “I’m going to need that arm to drive, kid.” Charlie almost barked. The kid let go and Charlie almost regretted his tone until the kid grabbed his right knee and began rubbing his thigh making it plain he intended to slide into third base. “I’m going to need my leg to drive too and if you touch third base you are going to be out. Out on the curb. Comprende?” The kid’s hand stopped moving but stayed where it was. Then Charlie felt the kid turn his head and kiss his bare shoulder, ending it by laying his head on the same spot. And Charlie felt the pull again. The kid wanted to feed. And Charlie wanted to feed him.

“So, it is like that is it?” came from the radio just before the engine turned over in a roar and Baby pealed rubber down the street. “Baby, please. Take us home. This is one of those times, serious stuff. I will tell you everything later, but right now I have got to help the kid.” Charlie wrapped his right arm around the kid’s large shoulders. They grow them big these days. With his other hand pressed to the kid’s chest, Charlie listened and felt the heart beat. Timing his breathe Charlie matched his own heart beat to the one beating against his palm. Their hearts would now beat as one, until the day Charlie set the kid free. Let it be so.

Baby wasn’t sure this was a good thing. Charlie never brought anyone home. Never. Who was this kid? And what was with all this touching stuff. Baby felt himself flush at the thought of touching. He loved it when Charlie put his hands on his steering wheel and then shifted thru his gears, pumping the clutch and revving the gas. It was heaven. And the way Charlie would pet and rub his back fender. Why was he touching this kid while sitting inside him. Charlie better have a good explanation. Baby pulled to the curb and parked. No use parking in the garage, since Charlie said they would be making one more trip tonight. Anyway Baby hated the garage. If he parked on the street maybe someone would try to steal him. But that didn’t happen often anymore, word had gotten around about all the weird stuff that happened to would be trucknappers. Baby felt Charlie slide from the seat and stand. He hated this part. It felt so good when Charlie was inside him and every time he slide out of him was a sad reminder of the distance between them. Baby sighed.

Charlie walked around the truck and opened the passenger door. The kid had squirmed around on the seat and was now lying on his back looking up at Charlie. “Come on kid, get up and get out. We got stuff to talk about.” The kid just giggled and kind of hugged himself. Well hell, how hard hit is this kid? Charlie stepped closer and reached in to pull the kid out. But a funny thing happened, the kid grabbed Charlie’s arm and with surprising strength pulled Charlie down and into the truck on top of him. Charlie caught himself before he smashed down hard, face first into the kid’s groin, but his face did come into contact. And from that contact Charlie knew the kid was aroused. He also knew from the heat and scent penetrating his senses that the kid was now acting on instinct, the kid was going to feed even if he had to fight to get what he needed. That’s when the kid bit. His groin. Lucky for Charlie all the kid got was a mouth full of blue jeans. Yet the kid was really going to town on them. Now Charlie felt two powerful hands ripping at his jeans also. It was either fight the kid off and drag him into the building, maybe… no definitely hurting him, or giving him what he wanted. Charlie cautiously slipped his hand under and down his belly, cautiously because he didn’t want his fingers chewed on. When he reached his belt he carefully unbuckled it and popped the button. That was all it took. The kid jerked the jeans down, soon followed by a pair of white briefs. The thought crossed Charlie’s mind of what he now looked like. A butt naked man leaning over into a parked truck. Well it was two o’clock in the morning. Someone coming by could see much worst at two o’clock in the morning. All thought stopped in the next instant though when Charlie felt a hot wet tongue lick his balls.

Baby was intently sensing the situation. Despite its oddness and newness, Baby deduced a need for stealth. Baby faded into a shadow of darkness.

What love does to us.

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/19/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..