Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,054 Words
  • 1,167 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Eternal - 5. Chapter 5: A Tempered Soul

Strengthened for a purpose.

Eternal

Chapter Five: A Tempered Soul

Charlie found himself backed up into a corner. It wasn’t funny. The wolf in front of him was pawing at the linoleum flooring trying it’s best to get to him. The only thing stopping the very large wolf with the very big teeth was Grant who had a grip on the wolf’s tail. “Damn Tank control yourself.” Was Grant laughing, Charlie sure wasn’t. Suddenly Tank circled, clipping Grant behind the knees and down he went. Following thru on his clever maneuver the wolf sprang for Charlie, morphing into Tank almost instantaneously. Charlie felt himself slammed into the wall as Tank hit him full force, knocking the breathe from him. Which he never regained because Tank promptly had his tongue deep down Charlie’s throat. Grant was still on the floor laughing now in total relief and gratitude, not to mention amazement. Tank was whole again. The healing was successful. Charlie on the other hand was faced with a whole other problem. Damn but Tank was hard again and humping away at Charlie’s groin. “Please, please, please let me, please.” Whispered into Charlie’s ear. It was clear what Tank wanted now. Charlie’s ass. “Ugh, Grant if we leave now and get to the bomb site in the next thirty minutes, I can solve this shit for you.” How do I know this, Charlie asked himself, stunned he said such a thing. “Get your pants on Tank you are coming with us.” Grant was all business again, the smile now gone from his face. Tank groaned but turned away from Charlie. “Later lover.” And damn if he didn’t turn back for one more kiss and a wink. What the fuck is up with this night Charlie thought. But he knew one thing for sure he was going to pull his pants on and keep them on until he knew what was happening, cause this was just not normal even for him. “Ugh, Grant my pants got blown up, remember?” Tank gestured at his nakedness. Charlie rolled his eyes. How many boners have I seen tonight?

The ride over to The Club was quiet, surprisingly so. Grant should be talking a mile a minute explaining what had taken place at The Club. And there should be questions and speculations. But nothing. Seems each man had a lot to think about. What did not surprise Charlie was he knew what the other two men where thinking. He had shared his bond with them after all. And all the hyper stress and emotion was ringing loudly in his mind. It would be simpler to just listen than try to block it out.

Tank was in a state of euphoria. His legs. His life restored to him. He still couldn’t believe it. He was trying hard not to stare at Charlie, but he could still smell him even with his eyes averted. He was reliving the sex too and what the sex triggered. It was some kind of miracle. He had never wanted dick like he wanted Charlie’s dick. From the first brush of it’s head against his cheek to it’s eruption deep in his throat, it was total need. And the power rush that came with the orgasm. That was overwhelming. He had felt power building from the beginning with his first suck but the impact that came with the orgasm had eclipsed all his understanding and it had morphed him into his wolf. And not just a whole healed wolf, but a new level of wolf. Tank knew he was different, no longer beta, he was alpha now. A wolf always knew his position, his life depended on it. He had never been able to morph so quickly and easily. And to catch Grant off guard was impossible but he did. Does Grant sense it yet? And another thing he was having trouble with, he felt no aggression towards Grant or Charlie. As a new alpha he should be panting with need to proof himself against all comers, but he didn’t feel anything but loyalty and damn it maybe something like love.

Charlie didn’t know Tank well. Hell they had just met last night. He could sense and feel and hear him but he didn’t have the background knowledge needed for true insight. On the other hand Charlie knew Grant maybe as well as anyone could know him. He didn’t need to read him to know his mood. Grant was in full Alpha mode. He had set his goal and nothing was interfering with it. Not even a realization that something had changed tonight. He would have revenge. No he would have justice for his people. And Charlie perceived something else in Grant, puzzlement. Grant sensed the change in Tank and kept sniffing the air smelling for threat and there was none. In fact he trusted Tank more now than ever. And Grant refused to think of Charlie right now, that would be distracting and telling. Anyhow, Charlie promised an answer tonight. That Grant wanted and yet couldn’t imagine how it could happen, but Charlie kept his word about the healing. So Grant was not going to second guess this chance to end this now and ensure protection for his people.

Besides listening to the other men, Charlie had his own thoughts to consider. First the kid. What the hell was he going to do with him. And the thought came to him. Give the kid a job and send him to school. And what about Baby? Let Baby decide what Baby wants. And Tank, is he in love with me now? What if he is a little, don’t turn your new friend away. On the last question Charlie hesitated. Grant isn’t going anywhere, stop worrying. Well, this is a new level of understanding or self examination or perception or something. I don’t know if I like having all the answers. You don’t, Charlie. Just the obvious ones. Now I am talking to myself and answering myself. You got it in one.

The police roadblocks began about a quarter of a mile from The Club, but Grant was waved thru the first stop. At the second roadblock Grant parked behind the Media trucks. There was a crowd of people here all looking down the street in the direction of The Club.

But what purpose?

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/19/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..