Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,008 Words
  • 1,157 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Eternal - 4. Chapter 4: Chaos

This story will not listen to reason.

Eternal

Chapter Four: Chaos

Under the pretense of locking his truck, Charlie asked Baby to return home and watch out for the kid. That there was a situation involving Grant and that he would most likely be gone for the rest of the night and into the next day. And yes Baby new what a phone was and was sure he could answer one. And yes he would wait until Grant drove away before leaving himself. Gees, I wasn’t born yesterday, Baby thought.

Grant was pissed. Frustrated and hurt. On the edge of violence and out for blood. And completely helpless. First he had waited for Charlie to show up and he never did. Then he got the phone call and later he had to witness how bad it was. And now there was only one man who could help him. Charlie, the man Grant wanted and couldn’t have for a thousand reasons. “Charlie this can’t wait.”

Charlie sat in the Hummer and listened to Grant. A bomb at The Club. Four dead. Two human and two otherwise. The humans who survived were now at a local hospital, mostly minor injuries due to the quick reflexes of the shifters who used their bodies as shields. Most of the shifters’ injuries were healed thru rapid transformations, a survival instinct that left the injured whole but weak. That is all but one. Tank’s lower legs were totally blown away and the rapid transformations didn’t restore them, they only healed the stumps where his knees used to be. Grant was throwing out so much information that it took Charlie a few minutes to set a priority. “Take me to Tank, Grant, now. There is still time. But we must hurry.” Grant made a U-turn and then a left. He had been heading to the site of The Club again, but didn’t question Charlie. He headed straight for the warehouse where there was an emergency medical unit set up, just for this kind of situation. What was Charlie thinking, there was nothing he could do, except he felt compelled to see Tank at this moment.

They found Tank sitting up in a hospital bed with a nurse entreating Tank to take a bite of rare steak. The sheet at the end of the bed was eerily empty. He was grieving deeply and trying to put a gruff face on it. In fact Charlie knew he was suicidal the moment he locked eyes with him. “What the fuck is this fake wolf doing here?” Tank growled, angry at being on display. Grant waved the nurse out and shut the door of the small room. “Well Charlie we’re here. Want to let us in on the reason you needed to see Tank first.” Charlie walked up to the bed and grabbed Tank’s hand, which was some trick considering how quick a wolf’s reflexes are. The move caught Tank off guard and broke his mind from spiraling in grief. “Listen to me, there is a chance I can heal you completely. Bring your legs back. But you have to trust me and yourself because the only way I can heal is with sex.”

“What kind of sick joke is this you pervert. Is that the way you get your kicks, by fucking cripples? Grant, get this shit out of here, now.” Tank was struggling to pull his hand from Charlie. “You will be dead in a week if you do not let me help you now, but time is passing we have only a narrow window of opportunity. I can save your legs and your life if we act now this minute. Grant help me if you want your Beta to survive this. He is planning to kill himself as soon as he can.” Charlie was positive and certain that he could accomplish what he proposed. “Grant I don’t need to fuck him just a blow job will do it, but he has to be willing and willing now.”

Grant stepped over to the chair against the wall and sat down and then bent over and untied his shoes slipping them off. He then stood and unbuckled his blue jeans.

Where this trust in Charlie came from he didn‘t want to know or analysis. “Grant what are you doing?” Both Charlie and Tank were watching Grant with even more confusion than existed moments before. “The only way Tank will agree and participate willingly is if I claim my rights as Alpha. If I claim his body he will give it and share it with any I name. That would be you Charlie. You keep talking about how little time we have, I suggest you get naked. Tank get rid of that hospital gown.”

“You can’t mean to do this Grant. I’m not going to…” Tank couldn’t believe what was happening. Grant just ignored Tank’s refusals and approached the bed where he leaned over and the stuck his face into Tank’s groin and breathed deeply. In three breathes Tank was responding to the stimulus of his Alpha. Grant used his hands and teeth to shred Tank’s underwear exposing a growing erection. In one motioned Grant swallowed Tank whole and slowly sucked. Then just as suddenly he let Tank go. “Do you want me to continue Tank?” Grant knew the answer. “Then when Charlie feeds you his dick you are going to suck for all you are worth.” Grant nodded to Charlie and raised his eyebrows, well get started he said silently.

Charlie slipped out of his jeans and revealed he was commando. With Grant’s help they turned Tank in the bed until his head was to one side and his hips to the other.

Charlie waited until Grant took Tank into his mouth again and then approached the wolf cautiously. Charlie rubbed his hardening cock across a bearded cheek and watched for any kind of signal from Tank. Tank reached out with his hand and took a hold of Grant’s dick and squeezed hard and then he closed his eyes and opened his mouth.

This story is on it's own.

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/19/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..