Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,041 Words
  • 922 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Eternal - 3. Chapter 3: Trinity

Holy, Holy, Holy.

Eternal

Chapter Three: Trinity

Baby continued to monitor the situation. There was a lot of wiggling and pushing and pulling as the two jockeyed for position. And there were a lot of vocalizations that were almost echoes of each other. And then Baby sensed something else, a joining of their bodies. And there was more. The essence. Baby knew where he came from. For a lack of a better word, Baby knew his soul came from the essence poured into him by Charlie. And that was what Charlie was doing now, he was pouring essence into the kid. Baby knew Charlie and the kid were having sex. He heard about sex all day long on the radio and he was very curious, so he drew closer and closer to the fountain that was Charlie, and suddenly he was pulled into it. He was pulled thru Charlie and then thru the kid and then he shot up in a gusher into the cosmos.

Charlie was ecstasy. He was essence, the stuff of creation. The essence sought him out, it blessed him and cursed him. All because he had the gift to begin with. He was born a child of the universe. He was a vessel, a portal, a channel. He was a molder of thought. The voice. The word. And now he was the father of a new eternal. And he would be tied to his son for a thousand years. It was the kid’s first step. It was Charlie’s third step. Both of them only beginning the long path toward… the infinite.

Charlie was trying his best to take it slow and easy. For all he knew this was the kid’s first time. But the kid definitely wanted this at the moment and the essence would drive all thought or reason out of the kid’s mind until it’s purpose was completed. It was hard to remain still while the kid savaged his genitals with licks and nibbles and sucks. The kid’s own stuff was only inches from his face and obviously wanted attention, but again Charlie hesitated. He had to feed the kid, the essence would see to it, but Charlie could restrain himself from feeding. Or so he thought until the kid swallowed him whole. There was no thought then only need and hunger and a burst of exhilaration. Charlie simply willed the kid naked. And there standing proud now between two sculpted thighs was perfection. And Charlie understood that this perfection did not want worship, it sought utility and service. It wanted to fulfill it’s design and purpose. Creation. Charlie took perfection into his mouth and sucked hard closing the circuit. And the essence surged, coursing round and round, rejoicing in it’s purpose. Transformation for the son and elevation for the father. And for the third, duality. Baby’s confused wish was answered. To be a part of this union. And the universe spun out further into the void and the void answered, sucking the universe into countless black holes. And the father and the son and the truck became as one.

Charlie had no idea how long his orgasm lasted; he had passed out, evidently, because he was now aware of his surroundings. But something was wrong, very wrong. He was lying across the kid who was kind of snoring. A cute little snuffle. That is where normal ended and weird began because the kid was lying on top of a very large young man who had the biggest shit eating grin Charlie had ever seen. And all three of them were lying in the middle of the street. Well they were next to the curb. How long had they lay there? And then Charlie realize something, where was his truck? “Baby.” Charlie called out. “Yes, Charlie?” the shit grin asked.

Charlie had carried the kid into his house and put him to bed. The kid looked to be good and out and would be staying that way for some time. Baby was another matter all together. The shit grin never left his face for one thing. And he was looking at everything like it was his first time seeing it. Well, Charlie guessed he is seeing everything for the first time after all with eyes. And he kept touching things, Charlie included. And Baby was naked. And Baby was ’Oh, baby’!

“You know we should be talking.” Baby said to Charlie who was heading to the kitchen. He wanted a beer. And maybe a few shots. Wait didn’t he have some hundred year old scotch in the basement. Now was the perfect time to drink it. Right? “Why wont you look at me Charlie, I am still Baby?” Charlie turned around and couldn’t help but roll his eyes. “You have a huge boner Baby, that’s what I am trying not to look at. Not to mention all the other muscles.” God I am going to start with the beer and then work my way thru that scotch so help me. “So you like the new me?” Baby asked. “Everyone is going to like the new you, but hell where is my truck? My truck, my baby, my best friend.” Charlie was confused. Baby’s grin got bigger if that could be possible, he took Charlie’s hand and tugged. “Come with me.” Baby led Charlie out to the driveway and left Charlie to watch as he walked ten feet down the drive and morphed into a truck. “Get in Charlie.”

Baby let Charlie drive. Baby decided he would let Charlie do anything he wanted and the sooner the better. Except Baby suspected it was going to be later, because a Hummer was closing in fast behind them and Baby just knew it meant trouble. “I see it Baby, it’s Grant. We are going to pull over and stop. I owe Grant one.” Charlie parked and stepped out of his truck… uh Baby. Oh well he would figure it out later. Now he had to deal with Grant who was also getting out of his vehicle. Grant slammed his door and stood waiting and glaring at Charlie. “Well, I am in his debt after all.” Charlie told himself as he walked toward his sometime friend, sometime lover, sometime enemy.

The universe is just one big washing machine stuck on a repeat cycle.

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/19/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..