Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,010 Words
  • 1,149 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Eternal - 6. Chapter 6: A Setup

The apprenticeship.

Eternal

Chapter Six: A Setup

Charlie watched as Grant and Tank got out and started walking down the street, before they stopped and turned to look at him still sitting inside the black Hummer. “How do I get into these messes? I have no idea what to do or look for. Might as well get out and tell Grant what a faker I am.” Charlie mused to himself and opened his door and walked toward Grant and Tank who where intently staring into his eyes. About five feet away Charlie stopped and opened his mouth to apologize when he hear it. A giggle. Not a happy giggle either, I kind of crazed pathetic whimper that captured all of his attention. Charlie walked forward ignoring his companions while looking ahead, scanning the crowd. Sweeping over the faces of the curious and the concerned and the indifferent, but nothing he saw struck that same cruel twisted note of before. Charlie took off on a diagonal across the street slowly zigzagging back and forth. Grant and Tank exchanged a look and followed a distance behind, instinctually knowing the hunt had begun. At the edge of the sidewalk Charlie heard the giggle again. It was above him. This street was lined with old brick warehouses. Some renovated. Some not. The one in front of Charlie was five stories of boarded up darkness. But the darkness creeping inside was a nightmare. A Black Eternal.

Suddenly, pieces began to fall into place. The troubled sleep. The suspicious thoughts. The trouble he had been looking for the last month. This was it. He didn’t even know this kind of trouble existed or could exist. And the thought came to him. White Eternal. The thought came from inside the warehouse. “I need to check this building out. You two watch for anyone leaving and follow them.” Grant was going to object to Charlie going by himself, but it would take both him and Tank to watch the front and rear of the building. “Speed dial me if you find trouble Charlie. Don’t tackle anything alone. This has been bad enough, don’t add to it. And in ten minutes Tank and I are coming in behind you.”

The main entrance to the warehouse was two large doors boarded over, but Charlie found they where unlocked and opened one stepping into the dark without looking back. He new Grant and Tank were watching, just as long as they didn’t follow him.

Charlie understood what he was about to face would be either the end of him or the end of this world. It was a no win situation, but it was his destiny. What he had lived over two thousand years for. And he was totally outmatched. He could feel the weight of the black power above him waiting to envelop him, consume him, destroy him. Along with this creation, this universe he was responsible for. Charlie quickly found the stairs and starting climbing to the top floor.

The Black Eternal was waiting for him patiently. Not hiding. Not slinking in corners, in darkness, but a dark silhouette against the backlight of a giant window. The physical being across from him was majestic. Large and beautifully proportioned. Every part of him screamed perfection, that was painstakingly contrived. Charlie saw what was beneath the physical and almost stepped back in revulsion, but he slowly continued his approach. “I think we will conduct our business with the spoken word, it is so much more entertaining than mind to mind, don’t you think?” What Charlie heard with his ear was deep and seductive. What he heard with his mind was hideous. “You have no choice in this matter. Fight me now and I will just dominate this world. Run and I will destroy it all. Destroying that wolf den was nothing, only a greeting to get you here.” Charlie’s mind was silent, he had only one coherent thought and then silence and calm. “Your time of trial has come.”

Without hesitation Charlie approached his opposite and raised both his arms with his hands facing outward. The Black Eternal smiled and laughed raising his own arms and hands. Charlie went first and clasped his right hand with the Black’s left. There was a moment’s struggle, a test of strength and then acquiescence. The Black completed the ritual with his right hand, clasping Charlie’s left.

****************************************************************

Jim woke. His heart beating rapidly. He was snuggled into the body of a large man. What was his name? Oh, yeah. Charles, that was what he had told that goon who was scaring the shit out of Jim. Jim knew he had been lucky. Yes, definitely very lucky. Jim remembered the blow job he gave this guy. “Boy, I have never been that hungry for it.” And Jim had to admit this guy gave as good as he got. It was simply the best he had ever had. Not that he had much to compare it to. Well it was only his second time giving head. And his first time getting it. But damn, if there is better than this out there, it might kill him. All he really knew was he wanted more of this. “I wonder. Will Charles kick me out when he wakes up.” Jim thought. It was dark in the room and as Jim moved under the covers it was even darker, but he didn’t need light for what he was planning. Jim slowly circled until he was turned around. The body next to him didn’t move or wake. Slowly Jim reached with his hand and found what he was seeking, a tumid and yet resting member. Jim was about to swallow when the prize he was sucking was pulled away from him. Semen spilled from his mouth. “What the fuck did you do to me?” I voice Jim had never heard asked him. Followed by the bed shifting. Suddenly there was light. A lamp beside the bed turned on. “Who the fuck are you?” Jim yelled. “Where the fuck is Charles?”

Just my luck, god is a trainee.

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/19/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..