Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 149 Words
  • 1,093 Views
  • 3 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hesitation - 3. Chapter 3: Mood

Mood

 

by bugeye

 

 

 

A mood he is in

Trying not to do, herein

What leaves him with

Such a tiny, little amount of expression

Words he finds… that he cannot define

Ring and ring and ring and ring

He dares not answer for fear of the answer

And the silence that comes

Thinking around them has made a rut

A detour tour thru a million things

How can giving up a few words

Cause emotion distortion and

Communication jams and

Circles under the eyes

Words are passing across

Just never surpassing

Wherein

Love turns him down

Clamping down

On

His tongue

Gray day sky muted

He knows beauty

Without eyes

He knows touch

Without connection

He knows

Without

He is unsure

He breathes it in

He breathes it out

Alone with his conception

 

 

 

 

 

February 8, 2011

 

 

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />© Copyright 2010, 2011 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
  • Like 2
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This is my third tryout in poet review, so I'll just try to form the thoughts that your poem raised in me.I read it 3 times. First read left me with feeling of loneliness and self claimed recluse.Second read made show me 'I'm scared of being found, that actually some one would care about me'.Third read said, 'I know love, I'm just afraid to face it'. My mind spins around without getting focus on anything - that's how I myself have felt for a while now.I really liked this, and sorry if my review is more about me - about the feelings that I felt with the poem. I have nothing to say about the flow, well except it did it well ;)

Link to comment

Hey Sam,

 

Sorry for not keeping in touch. Glad I was able to read your poem. Thanks very much for sharing. I enjoyed reading this one for its flow. Congrats :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..