Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,118 Words
  • 749 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pride - 3. Chapter 3: Morning

It all changes with one step into the unknown.

Pride

Chapter Three: Morning

Prince Hawkwing did sleep well. Once he relaxed and slipped into the realm of dreams. Cat had plastered himself to Hawk’s side and at first it felt very foreign. Growing up Hawk had dogs and horses and hawks, but was never allowed to take care of any of them. He never had contemporaries, no he meant he never had a friend his own age or any age, someone he stood equal with. Someone to share things with like sleeping together and giving comfort. Now here lay Cat. His brother. Who was a fish out of water. And he was Hawk’s to care for.

“Wake up little brother, the sun is rising.” Cat had never had a better dream. It was all about being warm and being held. He was dreaming of his mother again, he guessed. But his stomach was definitely waking up. Breakfast. Get UP. You wont get any you idiot. Hurry. Cat jumped from the bed reaching for his tunic. It wasn’t there. His cubby wasn’t there. He turned and turned and turned. The Prince.

“Get back in bed Cat I want to speak to you.” Cat didn’t move. “Cat your Prince commands.” That moved Cat. A lifetime of following the orders of his betters moved him thru habit. “Turn toward me so I can see you. Now what has you upset at this very moment. Forget everything else. What is it at this moment that made you jump from the bed?”

“I’m missing breakfast and I am really hungry. And I have no tunic to wear. And the pots are waiting. And I don’t wont any of this.” What is Dod doing now. We eat breakfast together every morning. Is he missing me? What does Dod think of this, will I still be his friend?

“You are going to have breakfast with me. I will give you a tunic. You are no longer the pissboy. Your job now is to be my companion. We will let time determine what that means. Now we are going to get up and bathe. Any qualms about that?”

No longer the pissboy? Then who am I? Cat’s view of his world shattered. You were what you did and you were that your whole life.

“No? Come on then. It will be a busy day for both of us.”

***************************************************************

The King’s Sauna was located in caverns beneath the Tower that housed the royal apartments. The old hot springs provided heat and hot water. Cat always washed in the servants public bath. A bucket of warm water and lye soap.

The two servants who attended in the bathe worked under the King’s Valet. Cat of course knew these other servants. They were his betters. But here stood Cat in the King’s bathe and neither man would look up or meet his gaze. Cat had never been in the bathe before, the piss pots where always left outside for him to pick up. The Prince had disrobed and was known pissing hard and strong into the elaborately worked pot. To look upon the Prince in this private moment would be an insult beyond measure, but Cat couldn’t stop staring. The Prince was naked. Naked. He was standing with his legs wide and his body bowed forward and his head tilted with his cock in hand. Cat pissed every morning with Dod, into the same pot. It was like greeting each other in the morning. Cat could tell Dod’s mood by the way he pissed. But this wasn’t like that. This was like spying on the forbidden. Cat remembered the storyteller and his story of the boy who dared to look. This was like the story.

Hawk glanced at Cat standing and gawking. “Cat we don’t have all day. Take care of your morning ablutions so we can bathe. Quickly Cat.” A Prince couldn’t say hurry up and piss. Well he could always say it tomorrow. Hawk walked over to where the servants where waiting with steaming buckets and sponges and brushes and bottles.

For the first time in his life Cat felt self conscious. He did this every morning with Dod and the others. Why was he shy now? Embarrassed? Timid? Scared? He had a porker.

Hawk turned to the body servants. “Wait outside until I call.” After they left Hawk turned his back to Cat. “Hurry up and piss Cat so we can bathe.” There, I can talk just like the guards when I want to. Hawk could hear the soft sound of clothe and then the rushing sound of relief. Sounds like he really needed to go. Then came the patter of bare feet. Hawk turned and looked at his brother. Eye to eye again. No wonder no one was allowed to look royalty in the eye, Hawk thought. It felt like Cat was weighing him. Evaluating. Exploring. Expecting. Hawk grabbed a sponge and dunked it in the hot water. He added some spice soap and reached out and pressed it to Cat’s chest.

Cat couldn’t just stand here all day, besides he needed to piss so bad. And he had a real porker too. Dob would just laugh at it and try to grab it. It would be fun. But the Prince? No fun here. Cat felt his cock descend a little at the thought of being reprimanded by the Prince. So he pulled his resolve together and pulled his nightshirt over his head. He had no short clothes now. So naked as the Prince Cat peed. The Prince still had his back turned as Cat approached, but once he stopped the Prince turned. They were almost the same height. But the Prince was broader and heavier. For the first time Cat let himself think about it. This is my brother. Half brother. What does that mean? He looked into his brother’s eyes looking for the answer. He looked and looked until the Prince turned away. Then he felt the sponge on his chest.

Hawk had never washed anyone before. He rarely got to wash himself. But he knew the routine the body servants followed every morning. And this was his plan until he noticed Cat had a pike. Hawk knew about these things and he didn’t know. There was no one to talk to about them. His tutor explained sex to him. The Priest told him to ignore it as long as possible. His father said it was a trap. But the only way to get an heir. His Royal duty was to remain a virgin until his wedding night. The guards joked and bragged about it all the time. What would Cat know about it? Would Cat talk about it?

Few realized the unknown is one step away.

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br /><br /><br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..