Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,135 Words
  • 1,076 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pride - 6. Chapter 6: First Rite

A bond and a breach.

Pride

Chapter Six: First Rite

Before he started, Cat opened his eyes a moment and noticed there was a picture on the ceiling, a mosaic of a woman. She was young and nude but modest in pose, her black hair blowing in the silent wind, her green eyes calling. His mother. No, couldn’t be his mother. That was impossible. Cat closed his eyes and his mind to the image.

Cat laid his hand on his chest, his fingers brushing the edge of his nipple. He liked to start there most times. But the ache in his groin was throbbing. He wanted to just grab it and really pull it hard and fast and… but he wouldn’t. He was going to show the Prince the same way Dod had shown him. Slow and easy will get you to market with a smile on your face. Fast and hard could wait for another time. Another time Cat thought. Yes, he was sure. There was going to be another time. But this was the first time for the Prince and Cat wanted it to be good. Like the way Dod had done for him. Cat pressed against his nipple with the tip of his finger gingerly and rotated the nub. He added his thumb and pinched a little. All of his muscles tighten in response and Cat rubbed his chest with his whole hand until his muscles relaxed. He moved his hand toward his belly as his other hand took over rubbing his chest. He was into it now. He wasn’t thinking really. He was feeling. The Prince was there watching, but it was okay now. Cat’s hand reach his belly button. He ran his middle finger back and forth across the depression. His porker was a breathe away from his hand and as if in anticipation it was hopping up. He waited until he felt a drop of liquid hit his skin. He knew he was ready.

Hawk felt almost like he was in a panic. Why was he being overwhelmed with… emotions. It was like racing across the plain. It was fighting hard. It was hunting the wild boar. It was like winning the race, winning the fight, killing the boar. It was passion. His breathe, he was having trouble… he was becoming… spellbound. He was mesmerized. Cat was petting and stroking and brushing with his fingers. Hawk was torn between watching Cat’s face and watching Cat’s hand. The hand that held his cock. Cat’s whole body was flexing and relaxing. Undulating. It was the most… amazing… no profound thing Hawk had ever seen. All the pomp and ceremony and ritual he saw daily was nothing compare to this. Cat was choking his chicken. What a poor, cheap description. This was beauty and poetry, the essence of spirit and soul. This was male. Man. Cat the common pissboy was a miracle, a hero, a legend in the making. His little brother. Hawk wanted to say stop. Stop before I… Stop before you… break my heart. But he couldn’t. He had been swept up into this maelstrom. With all his strength he reached out to shake Cat. But he couldn’t. He couldn’t speak. He surrendered. He lowered his hand and pressed against his erection. No his cock. His chicken. He was going to choke his chicken. He was going to join his brother in this dance. He had denied himself. In ignorance. He would learn. Yes this was a lesson well taught.

Cat felt tears well up in his eyes. He was thinking of Dod. He should be with him. This was for him. He felt strange, like he was hurting Dod. Cat remembered when Dod first came to the keep and showed up in his cubby. “Master Augur says I am to sleep in here with you.” Cat had never shared before. He had never wondered why he had a cubby to himself. He just thought no one wanted to share with the pissboy, well, because of the piss. That first night together Dod had complained of the cold and asked Cat to cuddle. Soon they just cuddled every night with no asking. Soon Cat noticed something different and asked Dod about it. “It’s my porker, all boys get one around our age. When you get yours I will show you all there is to know about it like my brothers showed me.” And he did show Cat. And they had shared those secrets together for the last three years, until now. There last time was only two days ago and before they had laid down, Cat had grabbed Dod and kissed him. Dod had just stood there for a moment staring at Cat. “Maybe we should practice kissing too. Don’t wont to be clumsy the first time we kiss a girl do we?” Dod stepped back up to Cat and slowly leaned forward, staring eyes locked on Cat’s lips. Cat felt the wisp of breathe and then the brush of lips. The slightest touch. Cat couldn’t hold back. Again he grabbed Dod and this time he pulled Dod into an embrace. And suddenly they were touching body to body for the first time. In an aroused state. Cat broke the kiss and held Dod as tight as he could trying to fit his body to Dod’s. And Dod began pushing back, pushing hard, pushing Cat up against the wall. And Dod didn’t stop pushing, pushing and rubbing, his hips now pumping against Cat. Clinging together they followed their instinctual urges. They knew now what was happening and they wanted it. And it was all new again. And more exciting than ever. Dod was trying different moves exploring this new discovery. Cat was just holding on trying to follow Dod moves. A few moments ago he thought nothing was better than choking his chicken, but maybe this was. Because each rub of his cock against Dob’s cock was everything. He didn’t have words for it. They were getting close and Cat felt Dob’s lips again on his neck and then he felt an open mouth and then he felt sucking. The pressure in his cock was growing, any second he was going to spatter and squirt like never before. He came first followed by Dod, pumping his hips hard. Their cocks slipping and sliding together until it was over. And Cat opened his eyes. His hand and chest where peppered in white seed. He had seen this many times, everyday in fact since that first time. He turned his head to look at the Prince, who was now laying next to him. The Prince was peppered in white seed too. It was across his forehead and down his nose and smeared across his mouth and dripping from his chin. His hand seemed covered too.

Choice and consequence.

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br /><br /><br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..