Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,081 Words
  • 907 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pride - 7. Chapter 7: Dod

Lost, sudden and unexpected.

Pride

Chapter Seven: Dod

Master Augur’s tower was the oldest in the Keep compound, the first tower to be built over a thousand years ago. After years of expansion it still stood isolated from the rest of the Keep. It even had it’s own wall separating it from the larger first bailey. It was a modest tower compared to the newer construction, but it still had five floors. The ground floor was of course Old Sight’s surgery, where he would heal the sick and pronounce the dead, dead. Folks got in a hurry once and buried someone who wasn’t dead. The second floor housed Old Sight’s inventory of medical remedies and sundries in the larger of the two rooms. The smaller room was the scriptorium. The third floor was Old Sight’s bedroom and study. The fourth floor was a laboratory and the fifth floor was for the contemplation of the stars, astrology.

Dod was on the second floor working on his grimoire in the scriptorium. He had woken tired and unhappy, but he followed his routine just without Cat. Becoming apprenticed to the Master Augur wasn’t what he thought it would be. First off he had to learn to read and write and speak in this old language that no one used anymore. Second there was all kinds of memory exercises and third he was Cat’s guardian. And now he was supposed to copy everything that was in Old Sight’s grimoire into his own. And then there was all the rest of it. But today everything reminded him of Cat. Only Cat. He couldn’t concentrate on anything else. Even after repeating his meditation exercise three times.

*****************************************************************

Dod had packed his clothes and followed after Old Sight. His Pa had simply told him to do the family proud and sent him on his way. After all the keep was only a mile away from home. And Dod was apprenticed to a Master Augur. This was terrifying news and thrilling and sudden. Old Sight was nine hundred years old. But no one paid it any mind. Old Sight was simply a fact of life. He was here and always had been, like the Keep. And now he had an apprentice. But no one seem to mind that either. Dod thought he would be living in the Augur’s Tower, but that was the first of many surprises to come. “Boy you will find the servants barracks and ask for the Pissboy, you will be sharing his cubby.” The Pissboy. Dod thought he was going to find a dirty, filthy ugly boy. But he found Cat. The most beautiful boy he had ever seen, dressed in a worn and misshapen tunic. “And boy, one of the most sacred of all duties for an augur is the protection of the people. I want you to practice that duty every day. You can start by protecting the Pissboy.” Oh, this is just weird Dod thought. “Master, protect the Pissboy from what and why and how?” Dob was the son of a blacksmith. He had muscles on his muscles. Did his master want him to fight someone? “Boy, part of the lesson is deciding… What and Why and How. Now be gone, but return in an hour. We have things to do.”

*******************************************************************

Dod had slept alone last night for the first time in his life. He had his brothers before and for the last three years Cat was always there to talk to and to hold and to play with. But not last night. And the shock of the news kept him awake. Cat was a bastard, everyone knew that. But no one knew he was a royal bastard. And now he was named. Prince Pride and second from the throne. His Cat was no longer his. And Cat had been lashed. Lashed naked in the grand banquet hall in front of the whole court. Their were rumors that Cat had cried out in agony and there was blood everywhere and that Cat had passed out at the end. Dod had finally fallen asleep crying over that fact. Crying. This morning Old Sight had instructed Dod to work on his grimoire until the second hour after midday. Then he was to attend Master Augur and he was to wear his best tunic. That always meant a court function, which Dod hated. Talk, talk, talk. And nothing said. And there was no mention of Cat and the events of yesterday. Later though he would learn all he could. The servants barracks would be alive with the stories. How was he going to get thru this day not knowing where Cat was or if he was alright. And there was the other problem. At this moment Dod was thinking of this other problem.

His cock. Last night it didn’t get hard like it always did. And this morning he woke up and it wasn’t hard either. He noticed because this never happened before. He noticed because he was used to sharing his morning cock race with Cat. And he noticed because he couldn’t stop thinking of the last time with Cat. When Cat had kissed him. When Cat had embraced him. And when he felt his cock rub up against Cat’s cock. He couldn’t believe the feeling. It took over his whole body. All he wanted to do was hump Cat. Just like the stud stallion in the breeding shed. He pushed Cat up against the wall and pinned him there. He felt in control. Cat was his. And he kissed him. No he chewed on Cat’s neck just like the stallion does to his mare. And he began to rub himself up and down and back and forth and in and out. And it felt so fine. Cat dripped a lot like his older brother Tom did. So Dod knew all about it. He would often rub Cat’s cock to get his hand all slippery so choking his chicken would feel better. That had led to rubbing Cat’s cock all the way. And of course Cat had then rubbed Dod’s cock all the way. And that was really nice too. But humping Cat up against the wall was different. Very different. It was more serious. It wasn’t playing. No, Dod meant business. He was taking what belonged to him. But Cat wasn’t his. Not any more. And Dod had lost his porker too, along with his Cat. This was the worst day of his life.

Can stop the heart.

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br /><br /><br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..