Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,074 Words
  • 849 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pride - 4. Chapter 4: A Boy's Best Friend

The secrets of men.

Pride

Chapter Four: A Boy's Best Friend

This is my chance, Hawk thought. You have wanted to talk about it forever. You have wanted to know what others were thinking about and if they were doing anything. So ask. Cat has an erect penis. He must know things. Maybe he knows more about this than you, he has had more exposure to the world. No one has been tiptoeing around him. I bet he knows plenty. Father has always cautioned not to presume to know more than the common man. And until now the only erect penis you have ever seen is your own. And Cat will tell you anything you want to know and he will tell true. Hawk realized something then he trusted his brother. A king’s biggest mistake. So ask. But don’t let on you trust him.

Hawk was nervous and nothing made him nervous. Maybe that’s why he adopted his royal persona. “Cat why are you aroused?” He sounded pompous, like Earl Mountblanc his uncle did. He just wanted to start the conversation. Ask the questions that had been plaquing him. He cleared his throat and started again. “Your penis is erect, why?” The response he received wasn’t what he was expecting.

Cat was enjoying the bathe. He wanted to forget everything. And the gentle rubbing made that easy so he closed his eyes and dreamed of apple tart. The Prince was rubbing his shoulders and chest. This soap didn’t burn like the lye soap did, it was soothing. It felt wonderful, like nothing he had ever felt before. Suddenly Cat heard commands and before he even registered what they where he was on his knees. It was reflex. His immediate response to the sound of command. His eyes where glued to the Prince’s feet. And he realized he had given offense. And he thought of the lashing from the night before. Cat bowed his head to the floor. “Please forgive me, Your Highness. I shouldn’t have looked. If I had kept my eyes on the floor where they belonged this wouldn’t of happened. Please forgive me. Please don’t lash me. Please let me be the pissboy.”

Just great. Cat thinks I’m angry with him. Father says I have no subtlety. Now this is going to be twice as hard to do. Hawk started to tell Cat to stand. Then he decided to reach down and lift Cat up. And then he just sat down on the stone floor next to the obsequious Cat. Hawk reached out his hand and raked his fingers thru Cat’s black hair. He thought for a moment about tying a braid in it. Maybe two, one on each side. Hawk smiled. “Cat you cannot go back to being the pissboy. You are a Prince now. You are my equal in all but the Crown. Only Father can order the lash and he is not here. And you have nothing to ask forgiveness for. It is I who has need of forgiveness. I wanted to ask you some questions about copulation and related issues and was embarrassed. So I tried to cover it up with bravado. All I really wanted to know was why you were aroused?” Hawk could feel his own curse awakening. Soon it would be just like Cat’s, standing straight up nudging his belly.

Cat wasn’t sure how much of that he could believe. It was just not right. He would never be a Prince. But he did know kind of why he had been aroused. “I shouldn’t of looked at you naked. You are so beautiful and fine. Porkers just happen, but they especially happen in the mornings. And when you are thinking about something or someone who is uh desirable it always makes it happen. Your porker is always ready to play. It don‘t take much to get ready to go.”

“I have heard the guards talk about porkers. Sometimes they sound like they like them and sometimes they sound like they hate them. And I am often aroused in the mornings. It is really inconvenient and sometimes uncomfortable. It can stay that way for hours sometimes. And if I cannot get out to exercise it can be the only thing I can think about. It just wont calm down sometimes. And a couple of times I have had sudden orgasms in my pants, after having had a painful porker all day. I really hate that. The guards are always talking about their uh porkers with admiration, about how large it is and how long it lasts, But I hate it. How can one deal with it? Do you hate your porker too? I just want some relief from it. Every day it squeals for attention. It is a curse."

Cat remembered the first time he got a porker. He knew he was going to get one. He had seen Dob’s. And Dob had told him all about it. Dob’s pa was the village blacksmith and he had told Dob everything about it. And Dod was the youngest of seven brothers. He said they made sure Dod new exactly what to do with a porker. For a few moments Cat was lost in misery. He missed Dod.

*******************************************************************

“Good Morning, Master Blacksmith.”

“Good Morning, Master Augur. How is the tripod holding up? You are not having a problem are you?” Old Sight rarely left the Keep these days, except for the four seasonal rituals. And if the tripod was fine why was he here.

“I want your boy. The youngest one. I need an apprentice. It is time. It will take ten years to train him. And another ten years for him to settle in. I can’t keep doing this forever you know. I’ve only got fifty or sixty years left. I can’t wait any longer. It is time and your son is the one.”

This is how Dod came to live at the Keep, where he became Cat’s best friend.

*****************************************************************

“I love my porker.” Cat had proudly told Dod the morning he woke up with it. Dob had reached over and given it a squeeze. “It is a right good one, I would say. We will have to see to it’s proper training though. We will start tonight.”

Why would the Prince hate his porker. A porker was the greatest thing there was. And then Cat thought of something. “Don’t you know how to choke your chicken?”

Are often the lies of men.

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br /><br /><br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..