Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,033 Words
  • 941 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pride - 5. Chapter 5: A Private Moment

A lesson taught well.

Pride

Chapter Five: A Private Moment

Why choke my chicken? Cook would never let me choke my own chicken. She will hardly tolerate anyone in her kitchen. Not to mention the herb garden and poultry hutches. Hawk stared down at Cat who was looking at him with shock. “You don’t even know what I’m talking about do you?” Cat slapped a hand across his mouth. His eyes getting even larger. “No Cat, I don’t know. But believe me, you are going to tell me everything starting now.” Cat didn’t hesitant, he spoke. “Boys, and men too, play with their porkers. All the time. Every single day. As often as possible.”

Hawk thought about this. Every day he fought against this, ‘playing’ with his porker. It would demand attention. Hard and rampant beating against his belly. He was a Prince. He had been taught all his life that as a leader he had to lead by example. He had to choose the right thing to do, more so than anyone else. Has he chosen wrong about this? Does all mankind play with their penises? Even now his instinct is to be proper. Use penis instead of porker. Abstinence instead of play. “Cat, I must remain a virgin, it is my royal duty to do so.”

“I don’t think playing with your porker counts. I am a virgin too.” Dod talks about girls all the time. Now that we are sixteen, we can participate in the courtship rituals. All the boys and all the girls are virgin. Aren’t they? The ritual is based on the purity of the body and soul. Girls were very carefully watched by everyone. But Dod did said girls play too.

“Show it to me. How you play with your porker. Let me see how this works. I cannot do it myself without possibly breaking my oath. But I can watch you do it and then decide whether or not it is permissible for me to do it also.” There Hawk was proud of himself. He thought of a sensible and simple solution to resolve the problem.

“Now? Play with myself now? With you looking? At my porker?” Cat could feel the flush of red move across his body. He hated to blush. It was so intense and so obvious to others, who often would blush in sympathy. Cat had closed his eyes, he opened them to find the Prince’s eyes again locked to his.

“I have been looking at your porker all morning Cat. What difference does that make? And if you look, you will see that I have a porker too.” Hawk felt heated, it could just be the heat of the sauna. It had nothing to do with Cat, who was glowing with pinks and reds and scarlets.

Cat glance down from the Prince’s eyes. Yep, the Prince have a porker. Cat felt like he was punched between the eyes hard. Ever since he had knelt to the floor he had kept his eyes averted or closed or locked on the Prince‘s eyes. Until now. How could anyone miss seeing that. It was even bigger than his and Dob said Cat had the biggest one he had ever seen. Cat didn’t know what to say. But tried to explain. “It is a very private thing to do. More private than moving your bowels. Doing it is more than choking your chicken. It has all these other things happening. Feelings and stuff. Strong feelings and stuff. It’s like when the augur goes into the trance at Festival. You are carried away on your feelings. And once you begin it is impossible to stop almost. You have to finish. You just have to. And at the end there is this thrill. Like nothing else. And you feel good all over. It is like being very, very happy. And more."

“Good. Cat that is exactly the kind of information I need. For me to decide, I have to understand this function of the body. That was very helpful. But I still cannot chance breaking my oath. It would destroy my honor. And I hold that very dear. I cannot be King and not have honor. So I ask you to perform this act for your brother so he can be a better King one day. There is no one else I can ask. I will not command it. The decision is yours and I will not gainsay it. Decide little brother.”

If Cat was still the pissboy and had woken up in his cubby with Dod lying beside him, he knew what would of happened. Would doing this with the Prince be any different?

Cat rolled over and stretched out his legs and lay on his back on the warm floor. For a moment he wondered why he had not noticed that the floor was warm. It was so unexpected. It should have fascinated him. And it did for a moment, the heat against his back. But then he remembered what he was about to do. He looked up at the Prince again and decided to close his eyes.

Hawk watched Cat lie down. His hair was fanned out to one side. And Cat closed his eyes. Hawk wondered at the lost of contact with those green eyes. And then wondered at the beauty of the black lashes fluttering on white skin. Cat was so different from everyone and so beautiful. His body seemed stretched. His legs were so long. His arms graceful and slim but obviously strong. The waist narrow and the chest full. Hawk noticed Cat’s nipples then. They were different too. They were bigger than the men of his land. They were like wild red roses. Hawk caught himself reaching out to touch one. Hawk began to understand better what Cat had said. This was private and intimate. He had never felt this way. It was intensity. The only thing he could compare it to was fighting. When every instinct of your body is in tune with your opponent. Only Hawk didn’t want to strike another with a sword. He smiled to himself. But he was going to keep his eye on his little brother’s sword.

Is a lesson remember.

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br /><br /><br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..