Jump to content
    tomon
  • Author
  • 1,679 Words
  • 1,064 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Don't ask, I didn't tell! - 1. Chapter 1

"Military School?!" I yelled. Freakin' Military School?! I'm like the biggest flamer ever, I am not military school material. Seriously, I had a cactus once; even it knew I was a homo. Things have been pretty bad around the house since I told my family I was gay 2 weeks ago but come on, they're going a bit extreme here. There's my dad, mayor of our small town and all around idiot, and my step-mom who pretty much does whatever my dad wants her too. She might aswell be a blow-up doll. She's got enough plastic in her to be one anyway.

"Yes son, your Mother and I think it'd be good for you", he said calmly.
"No dad, you think it'd be good for me, and Vicky is not my Mother", I replied, trying to hide the hatred in my voice. My Mother was an angel, Vicky could be compared to...a cheap hooker that never left after the pay-out.
"I want it to get some straight into you", he said and seemed to do some weird masculine pose where he flexed his biceps. Maybe he thinks gay people don’t own arms? He really doesn't understand the whole gay thing at all. He doesn't understand many things at all to be fair to him.
"Yeah well, I wouldn't mind getting some straight into me either, but unless I get them really drunk, they probably wouldn't be up for it".

"THAT is exactly what I'm talking about! You're gonna go to military school and come back a man and that's final!" I hated when he said "that's final"; it always meant I'd lost.
I stormed out the room, slamming the door behind me and went upstairs to my room. I had to call Mike. He always knew what to say to cheer me up. I quickly dialled the number and filled him in on what had happened and after a long pause he said:

"Ask them if they want handjobs".

Yep. Not "NO! I'm so sad, I'll miss you forever", not "That's so unfair, but you need to be strong". No, he comes out with "Ask them if they want handjobs".

"WHAT?!" I replied.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! But seriously do ask that...army guys are hot!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Mike had been by best friend for 4 years, he'd looked after me in school when some other guys started noticing I was a bit camp, and since then we'd pretty much talk everyday, even just on instant messenger. I considered him to be my real family since mine is so crap and I knew I'd miss him the most. We talked for around an hour; he talked about all the hot army guys I'd get to suck off and I'd talk about all the hot army guys that were gonna beat me up. It's funny how people imagine things differently.

"No Sean, just say you tripped and th-".

"What?! So i'm in the shower, I trip and fall face first into the guys crotch then proceed to suck him off...accidently?" I asked in complete disbelief. "Well it worked for me at the gym last week and I got the guys phone number" he said. Seriously Mike could seduce a corpse; he must have had at least half the guys in our town. Which is funny since most of them are married. His conquests always made me laugh but life just doesn't work like that for me.

"The second one of them looks at me, they'll know I'm gay and probably beat my ass" I whined.

"Sean, you aren't that gay! You thought Liza Minnelli was a type of french cuisine!"

Ok, I suppose I should clear things up. Apart from the slight campness to my voice, you probably wouldn't peg me as gay. I wear hoodies and boardshorts, have quite a masculine defintion to my face, play computer games, do basketball and swimming most days and L'eyes-á-min-éllie could totally be a french dish. But in my town, one little thing wrong and you're "one o' dem faggot types dat be doin' all sortsa wrong things wit' other men", and the fact everyone has said this to me in some form over the past 2 years leaves me feeling like I have a neon sign hanging over my head at all times flashing "Queer".

After a lot more calming down, I said bye to Mike and started to get my stuff together before I drifted off to sleep.
2 days later I was on a bus to what would soon become my own personal hell: George Washington Military Academy. At 17 and in my final year I should not have to go through this. It’d be bad enough just changing schools at this point, but military academy?!I got off the bus and took in the massive area the school covered. I can't say it wasn't impressive because it was, but I didn't get to look for that long before a booming voice startled me, "CAAAAAADET TURNER!" I turned to see who I would soon start referring to as Sergeant Hottie. Sergeant Kevin Lawrence was a 6ft tall, dark hair, blue eyes, topless slab of rippling muscley beef who just happened to be stood in front of me glistening with a light layer of sweat. And as I gazed at his bulging pecs and arms, and ripped abs, I couldn't help but get a little aroused. I probably looked like a deer caught in headlights. Or a queer caught in hunklights. I think I even drooled a little. "CADET STAND AT ATTENTION!" "..I think I already am Sir," I said dreamily as I looked down to see the tent beginning to form in my khakis. Not the best first impression I could give to someone really.

“CADET, THAT SORT OF COCKY ATTITUDE ENDS NOW!”

Is it bad that I laughed on the inside because he said cock-y? Probably. He then proceeded to march me off to the registry office. Seriously you’d have thought they’d signed me up for the actual military this place was so strict. From what I could see there was nothing “school” about it. Most of my stuff got confiscated, hair gel, Nintendo DS, and the woman at the registration counter just didn’t really know what to do when she pulled out the gay porn magazine I’d packed just for rebellions sake. Her face kinda twisted, looked like it was having internal malfunctions and then froze on a facial expression not dissimilar to someone who’s just seen a cow mate with a goldfish. She placed it in the nearby shredder and then washed her hands. Twice. And she’d been wearing rubber gloves at the time.

I just smirked through the whole episode before I was given my “head office approved attire” which was, as you’d expect, lots of army camo gear.
I’M IN FREAKING ARIZONA! Last time I checked, GREEN army camo doesn’t make me blend in any better to the yellow sand, orangey mountains and grey concrete buildings around here.

Sergeant Hottie then led me to my barracks. 2 rows of 3 regulation army cots on each side. Mine was in the far left corner, unmade and with more than a few suspicious stains on the so-called “mattress”. Luxury.
He told me my new squad (seriously…am I being shipped out to fight in a few days? What is this place?) were out training and that they’d show me around when they got back. I doubted they’d be so friendly.
He left me to get set up and I started to put what few remaining items I had back in my chest by the end of my bed before I collapsed onto it. What had my Dad done to me?

The stress of the day took its toll and I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I remember I was being prodded awake.

“Dude get up. It’s evening meal time,” said a guy's voice.

I rubbed my eyes open to see 2 guys standing above me, one short haired dirty blonde, with deep blue eyes and a chiselled jaw line, the other a light brown haired guy, dark eyes, and shirtless, exposing his well muscled frame.

“Hey man, I’m Chase, this is Lee. Evidently you’re the new guy” said the blonde one.

I sat up trying to take in what was happening. I’d hoped the whole military school thing was a dream but I guess not. My only hope then was for Ashton Kutcher to jump out from behind a curtain and shout “You just got Punk’d”. Then to say sorry for the whole set up he’d take me home and we wouldn’t sleep all night.
Realistically though, I was there to stay.

Looking around I saw the other 3 guys I’d be living with across the room cleaning their boots. For big straight manly men, army guys sure are obsessed with shoes…

“So what’s your name?” asked Lee.

“Sean” I said in my most normal heterosexual tone. Maybe if I could just put on the act long enough to the point they might get to like me before they all turn on me when they find out, I might survive at least a month here.

“Where you from?” asked Chase. I stared into his eyes maybe a little too long before answering…

“Just a small town in Utah” I replied.

“Ah that’s cool, Pete over there’s from Salt Lake City” he said motioning to one of the other boys. I guess I was pulling off straight pretty well.

“It’s cool having fresh meat,” said Lee (I was thinking he meant this in a way I didn’t...), “It’s been a while since we had anyone new around here. Come on Sean we’ll show you around. I’m sure you’ll fit right in.” said Lee, immediately becoming my new favourite.

“Nah, he won’t,” said one of the other boys loudly, “He seems like a Faggot. And Faggots don’t fit in around here.”

Great. My new found heterosexuality lasted all of 20 seconds. Damn you Neon Queer sign above me! Damn You!

Copyright © 2011 tomon; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..