Jump to content
    W_L
  • Author
  • 2,196 Words
  • 1,545 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Dog's Tale - 1. Chapter 1

 

(Trevor's Perspective)

 

Everyone says that a dog's life is much simpler and easier than a human's life. Well, they're idiots; any being with the ability to love and hate will never have a simple life. I got four limbs, you have four limbs. Sure, I walk on all four of them, but it doesn't make me a lower form of life. With the possible exception of my brother, who enjoys chasing his tail too much, dogs aren't a lower form of life.

 

Before we get started on the story, my name is Trevor, I'm about 2 and a half years old in dog years or roughly 14-15 in human years. I am a golden Labrador retriever, so I guess you can call me a "blond". I am pretty athletic; I enjoy morning jogs and evening runs. I also enjoy hunting for sport, but I'd never harm another animal; I just want the thrill of catching them. The hunting sense was something that I inherited from my ancestors; not many humans would believe it looking at my kind today, but dogs were originally keener hunters than our human companions.

 

Brad was my human companion, who's 13 years old. He was skinny and shorter than most boys. He was a very odd human boy due to his shyness, but I do love him despite his issues and tendencies. When I was a pup, my first memory of happiness came from a boy, who lifted me up to see the world that I know as home. I met my "mom" and "dad", who might not be dogs, but they cared for me the same as another son. During those days, Brad would lift me up onto the kitchen table for our snacks. Every day after he came home from a place called school, he would tell me of horrific ordeals. Every night after we entered our bed, he would embrace me tightly and make me feel safe. It seemed perfect to me.

 

I noticed last year that he spent a lot of time around something called a "computer". At first it seemed normal as he never stopped caring for me, then he began doing stuff with his "thing" when there were naked human boys on the computer. Dogs don't have any issues with sexuality like humans, but I was kind of jealous that he paid so much attention to the computer and not me anymore. I just wanted him to throw a ball or acknowledge me with a few words like "good boy" or some other pleasantries. One time, I barked loudly to get his attention, but mom came in and Brad screamed at me for alerting her.

 

The next few weeks were filled with arguments between Brad and his parents, but everything seemed to calm down before the fateful event. Brad didn't take me out for walks anymore or let me in his room. I just moped outside his doorway.

 

Despite what happened, dad had planned a camping trip to the woods for the entire family, including me. Brad placed me in a steel cage in the back of the car, pretty forcefully. I was really scared, because I had never been in a dog cage before. If we went in the car, I would usually be on Brad's lap as I really can't stand straight inside a moving car.

 

I do hold grudges, but I can't hold a grudge against someone I really care for. I guess you can call it, loyalty. One thing that we dogs seem to possess in abundance is an acute loving loyalty to our companions despite what may happen between us. In that area, I've noticed human beings seem to be lacking. It's really a tragedy that they don't seem to share that kind of emotional bond with each other or towards other beings.

 

Finally after many hours of torture in that space, I was able to leave. Dad told Brad to walk me, but Brad seemed very reluctant.

 

(Brad's Perspective)

 

Well, I guess it's my turn to vent. Well...Trevor's being a little racist in his remarks, but I guess human beings have it coming to us.

 

I was really pissed by Trevor outing me like that; I think any other boy would be too. Mom and dad took the news hard, there was some tense conversations back and forth between them for a few weeks. In my mind, I was planning an escape; maybe I could hitchhike up to Canada, where gay kids were more accepted. When I locked the door behind Trevor each night that was what I dream might happen.

 

Since I was outed at home, I told my now ex-best friend Alan that I like guys and my parents were being asses. Major mistake on my part, he basically told the entire school and my life was made even worse. Guys were making jokes about me everywhere and girls just gave me weird looks.

 

Eventually, Mom and dad tried to be open minded, they were fine if I was gay or bi, but I must let them meet any future boyfriend I have. By that point, I might have ran away to Canada either way as the kids at school were worse than my parents' issue.

 

Looking back, I might have been a little rough on Trevor during the entire thing, but fair is foul and foul is fair, right Trevor!

 

Anyway, dad told me to take Trevor out for a walk; you know the code for "he needs to piss or shit on something". I got Trevor's leash and collar on him, then we went off. I really didn't want to spend anytime with him at that moment and had thoughts of letting him runaway into the woods. I wonder how Mr. "I'm a natural hunter" would feel if he was left alone in the woods to fend for himself back then.

 

Trevor was sniffing everything and pissing everywhere. I really didn't pay much attention to where we were going and kind of drifted off into my mind like always. Well, after a while, I realized that we were lost.

 

I was pissed with Trevor, again. I just about had it with him and just let go of the leash.

 

"Son of Bitch, Trevor, I want you to leave me alone. You hear me, leave!" I screamed at him.

 

He looked at me with sad puppy dog eyes, but I didn't care. I tried to walk away from him, but he kept following me even without me holding his leash. Then, I broke out into a run.

 

I was getting even more lost in the woods, but I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to get away from Trevor. After an hour of trying to lose him, I was hungry. It was late afternoon when we reached the campsite, so it was getting dark now.

 

Trevor had somehow found himself some berries and was gorging on them. Let me be the first to admit, I am not a Boy Scout; although I love the woods, I don't know what berries were poisonous or not. I saw Trevor enjoying the berries, so I thought "good enough for him is good enough for me".

 

Well after one bite, I started feeling a tingling sensation.

 

 

(Trevor's Perspective)

 

Yeah, I understand Brad's issue a lot more now.

 

Well, I didn't know those berries were going to be so much trouble; they smelled sweet. They tasted even better than Mom's meatloaf.

 

With each berry eaten, I was gaining new insights into everything. I could understand everything that Brad had said earlier, I knew exactly what a computer was and how it worked, and almost everything that I had approached.

 

However, after the last berry on the branch, I turned to Brad, who had collapsed onto the floor. I knew that meant he was either dead or dying. Despite what he said to me or what he had done, I truly loved him and didn't want him to die.

 

I screamed in my strongest voice, "Help! Help!", but it appeared as incoherent barks. While I had gained a vast amount knowledge for some reason, I could not use it.

 

Brad was slipping very fast; I didn't know what to do, so I continued to scream for help in my loudest bark.

 

Then suddenly, a gust of wind blew and the air began to get warmer. I could sense some one approaching us, so I continued my cries for help.

 

A strange being appeared in front of me, he wasn't human, but he had similar features to human being with the exception of pointy ears and wrinkly skin.

 

The strange being looked at me prostrating for his aid, "What rotten luck?--- Has Thou woke the Puck".

 

I tried to explain, "Please sir, my friend needs your help. There were berries here that we ate and he is quite ill due to it."

 

The Puck smirked, "Oh Noble beast! Hath thy master lie at thine feet, whose betrayal knows infamy. Why must thou seek remedy?"

 

He was speaking rather strangely, but I knew it was some kind of old English, so I responded in barks "Please, he's still my friend. No matter what he did or thought of doing, I still care greatly for him. He is my companion and I love him."

 

The Puck gave a marvelous laugh at the incredulous explanation, "Thy blessed beast has eaten forbidden fruit. Lord Oberon hath ordered no man shall ever take. For knowledge too great, there was no debate. Yet, a noble beast doth dare violate, this must be fate. I shall grant your wish. Though no man may live, I shall make as man may become beast and beast may become man. Yet, in the end, love will always stand."

 

In a flash, the Puck disappeared, but where there was a golden haired dog, there was a naked golden hair boy standing over his fully awaken and shaken friend.

 

(Brad's perspective)

 

Even today, I wonder if that the stupid berry made me hallucinate everything. Then, I turn to the side of my bed and see Trevor in my face.

 

It didn't hit me immediately, but we had just met one of the most famous tricksters of fiction. I knew the name was familiar as I heard him speak in and out of my consciousness.

 

Well, at that moment, I was glad to be alive; although, seeing a naked blond 14 year old on top of me was awesome in on itself.

 

I didn't believe it had all happened at first, so I touched Trevor's face. I know I could have touched so many other places that would be more sexual or something, but it felt right. I felt his smooth cheeks and distinguished nose. Then, I reached for his hair, which maintained the fine qualities of his fur, but there was a refined gleam.

 

"Trevor is that you?" I asked him.

 

"Is this real? Am I really human?" Trevor asked me in response.

 

I nodded and he jumped up in flurry of joy. He was laughing and running around foolishly. I kept an eye on his body, which was better than any online porn star I could imagine. He looked like a young track star or swimmer. The golden blond hair were curled perfectly to give the most stylish accompaniment. His abs were smooth, but they expressively were showing many muscles. His arms and legs were lean, but also quite well toned. Finally, his package was beautifully nestled in gold threads with shapely proportions of balls and a perfectly vertical shaft.

 

Trevor took notice of my stares, "Do you want me to mount you?"

 

It was the first time that he ruined a nearly perfect sexual nonsexual moment between us as my mind went into deep thought mode. First thought was that I can't have sex with him; he's my dog. I mean no one, unless they're incredibly sick or twisted, would screw their dog or have him screw you. Yet, he's not my dog anymore, is he?

 

"Trevor, I can't," was my reply.

 

"Okay, you can mount me, I don't mind," Trevor opined.

 

"It's not that simple, you're my dog. I don't know if I can have the hots for my dog. It's kind of weird," was my attempt to leave the sexual angle.

 

"Well what if we both turned into dogs?" Trevor said as he began morphing back into a Golden Labrador Retriever.

 

Within moments, I saw the familiar sight of my dog again, but, this time, he was telling me to change into a dog too.

 

"Brad, remember the guy said "beast may become man and man may become beast", so just focus on being a dog. Do it quickly, I am getting horny," Trevor told me in barks that I somehow understand fully now.

It'll be up to you guys if you want me to continue or not

Discuss at:

http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/26774-a-dogs-tale/

Copyright © 2011 W_L; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..