Jump to content
    W_L
  • Author
  • 2,623 Words
  • 961 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Dog's Tale - 2. Chapter 2

Part II

(Trevor Perspective)

 

I will never understand these stupid human prohibitions about sex. If I wanted to hump something that I liked, then I do it. Maybe that's why Brad was so unhappy, he needed to just let loose.

 

Well, "to be wise and love, exceeds man's might", but let me just say, if it had been up to Brad, I might have to chew off my dick before he wanted to start something. Maybe it was the human side of me, but my feeling were different towards Brad after the first time that I ate those berries. Dog's don't really feel amorous love like humans do; we have a strong loyalty to our human companions, but it is not sexual in nature. While sexually, we have polymorphic desires, non-heterosexual nor homosexual; even a nice looking tree can be an object of sexual favor. Our sex drive is much stronger and uninhibited than human beings.

 

Suffice to say, Brad was astonished at the revelation that he could become a dog on top of my desire to mount him.

 

"What? I'm not a dog," Brad said with a strong denial.

 

"Come on, do it already!" I pleaded, but I could feel he was being restrictive.

 

"I can't Trevor; this is too weird...uh...Can we try to look for some non-poisonous and non-magical food? I'm getting hungry," Brad was trying to leave the subject. To be honest, I was still hungry, too.

 

While he might have won our little argument, I would still make him him pay for refusing my advances. As I said, I am very vindictive. I transformed back into a human boy again, knowing that he couldn't say no to me indefinitely.

 

"Okay, let's look for some food," I told him and tried to use my nose to find the scent of food.

 

You know, it might seem stupid now, but dogs are used to following our sense of smell rather than our sight for identification. I knew that humans don't have the same sensitive noses, but just like Brad, I guess the realization that I was no longer a full dog didn't hit me.

 

Well, Brad was still fixated on my human body and he followed me deeper into the woods. It was now completely dark and we were far away from any campsites. Well, I was getting scared by the strange sounds of wild animals and crickets chirping away. Brad was too entranced by me to be scared of the dangerous situation that we were in.

 

"Brad, I think we're more lost," I said to my sexually entranced companion.

 

Brad kept his lustful look and replied, "yeah", in a dream like tone.

 

My plan might have had some unintended consequences on him. Stupid human emotions, if Brad were just a dog, he wouldn't be so scattered in his thoughts. You can call it a one track mind, but dogs don't need to think deeply about emotions.

 

"Brad, I am being serious; I'm scared. This place is creepy and we don't know where we are," I tried to relay my fears. Yet, Brad just replied with the same, "yeah".

 

It was time for some drastic action to get him back to his senses. I approached him methodically finding a good spot.

 

Then, I bit his exposed forearm.

 

(Brad's Perspective)

 

Well, now you know how I got this stupid mark. It was my fault, but he could have remained a dog and I wouldn't be so attracted to him. Other 13 year old sexually ambiguous boys would have blown their loads at the sight of Trevor, prancing around naked.

 

"Oww....Trevor, bad boy..." I started to say as I looked into those almond colored eyes. Shit, his human puppy dog eyes were even more effective than his dog version.

 

Trevor backed away slightly after I said that. He got my attention off of sexual daydreams. God, whatever Puck did to us had really thrown my libido into over drive at that point.

 

I looked at the terrified boy in front of me and realized that I was being stupid, "Trevor, I'm sorry for ignoring you or paying too much attention to you. I don't know which one I was doing, maybe it was both."

 

Trevor started coming closer to me, I knew he had no aggressive intent by the bite. He got close enough to me that his bare naked body was within arms reach, when he knelt down onto the ground. At first, I did not know what he wanted me to do, but I realized that he was still partially a dog inside.

 

I patted him on the head, "You're a good boy, Trevor."

 

He was apologetic at that moment, "I'm sorry Brad for goading you like that. For some reason, I was thinking with my urges. I think I should stick to being a dog, because my human senses aren't helping us at all."

 

Again, Trevor became his old self. I was sad to see the hot boy disappear, but it was better for both us.

 

My stomach at that point was grumbling wildly, which Trevor must have noticed.

 

"I smell cooked food over here," he said and slowly guided me towards the source of sustenance. I was hoping that he might have found our campsite and we had made it back in time for dinner.

 

He stopped suddenly at the base of a large tree. It must have been a hundred stories tall and just as big as the skyscrapers of New York.

 

"It's in here," Trevor pointed with his nose at a small hole in the ground.

 

I was extremely upset at being led to another dead end by my wayward dog, "Dammit! Trevor, I'm really hungry, don't play with me."

 

"I'm not playing, I can smell turkey, potatoes, corn, and loads of food coming from here," Trevor said.

 

Out of the hole a odd little being appeared, I am not sure the term "fairy" would be good to describe it. Other than its white wings and size, it looked like a regular human boy, a few years younger than me.

 

The strange fairy addressed us, "Oh strangers, thy name is Ariel, creator of the daily feast for spirits that inhabit these woods. If thou doth not protest, why not join and partake?"

 

Trevor turned his head towards me with a noticeable smirk, "Let's go Brad."

 

I looked at the hole; I could never fit in there, but I know Trevor could.

 

Perhaps Ariel read my mind, he responded, "Thou may not be beast born, but thou art capable to translate."

 

Well, I had no choice; I could either starve or become a dog. I did like Trevor told me to do earlier and imagined myself a dog. At first, it seemed like nothing had changed until I looked at my hands, which were now covered in brownish fur. My clothes had dropped to the floor and I felt an instant sense of freedom for some reason.

 

Then, a strong surge of energy coursed through my body and I ran into the hole first.

 

(Trevor's perspective)

 

I bet everyone is wondering what kind of dog Brad would become; well listen up, he's a little Russell terrier. It fits him perfectly as the small moody boy that I know.

 

I made my way through the tunnel after Brad dashed forward.

 

Surprisingly, when I reached the bottom, I saw Brad completely naked in his human form inside what appeared to be a large dining room.

 

"Wow that was a rush, but why am I human again?" Brad asked as he looked at me.

 

I felt the urge to transform back to my human form before responding to him, "I think it's your mental control. Maybe those berries I ate also improved my mind's ability to control the transformation better than you."

 

Seeing Brad's naked body was the best thing ever, I can understand why he spent so many hours in front of that computer staring at naked human boys, now. It was a real thrill.

 

Then Ariel appeared, but he didn't show up alone. There was Puck from earlier along with a group of other beings, who I somehow knew by name.

 

"Ah beast and former master hath come, shall we not revel in toast to thy merry couple. For bonds of loyalty art veil in contagious love through thy human nature," Puck spoke and laughed at us.

 

"Why hath thou toyed with mortal hearts, once more? By what rights may we place man beneath our will like iron beneath an anvil. If thy husband were here, he doth oppose thou deeds," Queen Titania rebuked at our sight.

 

"My dearest queen, thou protest not for injuries nor miracle obtained. By our laws, I shall not be blamed. Why not allow thy good deeds rendered?' Puck answered.

 

They continued to go back and forth, while the meal was taking place. Brad either didn't care what was happening or was just too hungry to listen. The dinner was excellent, I kind of stopped listening to them, too. Perhaps it was those drinks that were being refilled continuously, but I felt very light headed when the meal was finished.

 

Brad had a glazed look over his face as well.

 

(Brad's perspective)

 

Man, my memory about the next part gets really blurry. It must have been alcohol in those cups, but it didn't taste like alcohol to me. There was no bitter after taste nor the diluted taste of wood, which comes from alcoholic beverages.

 

When the meal was finished, I couldn't keep my eyes off Trevor. Ariel had led us both to an oddly shaped bedroom with a thatch bed and hearth of flames.

 

I don't remember what we did with each other that night, nor does Trevor.

 

The next thing I remembered was my mom and dad beside me in a hospital bed. I was aching all over and my bottom was on fire.

 

"Brad, don't worry, you're safe now," dad tried to assure me, he was holding back tears.

 

"Huh, what happened? Where's Trevor?" I asked

 

"He's in the veterinary wing of the hospital, recovering from the incident," mom replied with tears in her eyes.

 

"I had a really strange dream; Trevor was transformed into a boy and we were lost in the woods," I said, not noticing that there was a police officer next to my parents.

 

"Kid, do you remember anything about the boy, you were with, or the man that did this to you?" the police officer was quick to ask.

 

They told me that I was raped and had repressed my memories of the events with this fantasy. My mom and dad found me the next morning covered in human urine naked next Trevor. We had both shown signs of anal scarring, but there was no bodily fluids on either of us. The police thought that some sick guy must have drugged me, because my blood works showed high amounts of serotonin.

 

I didn't know what to think; for the rest of my time in the hospital, I kind of blanked off into deep thought. Had I been the victim of rape? It would make more sense than believing that I could turn into Russell Terrier or my dog could turn into a blond hair Adonis. It made me question whether I brought this upon myself and Trevor. Maybe I had done something that got the guy's rocks off.

 

I was released after a week of observation and questions from doctors, cops, and psychologists. I just wanted to be left alone with my thoughts after everything.

 

When we came home, I was greeted by Trevor in his familiar position waiting behind the door. I was glad he had recovered quicker than me. There was something different about seeing Trevor this time though. I thought it was just the effects from what happened to us.

 

I let Trevor enter my room and told my parents that I needed some time to relax. I was lying on my bed, trying to think about my life. I don't know if I am gay, bi, or maybe even straight after what happened. My life had become another news story about the evil predators that stalk kids; I can imagine what people at school will think now. I'm going to enter my freshman year in September with kids, who will know me as the boy who got raped with his dog. If things were bad before, it was not going to get easier. Canada wasn't even on my mind anymore; I just want to leave this stuff behind me.

 

Then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Trevor.

 

I thought I was dreaming again, "You're a dream, go away!"

 

In truth, I didn't want the dream to go away. Some people believe what we know as reality should be maintained no matter what happens. Well, they don't understand the power of a good dream rather than the destructive power of reality.

 

"Brad, I'm not a dream. Listen, we went wild on each other that night. While you were still in the hospital, I was in your room reading the news off your computer. We weren't raped, but I couldn't tell everyone the truth, because I remember Titania letting you live if we kept this secret to ourselves," Trevor told me.

 

I really wanted to believe it, so I tried to turn into a terrier again. My clothes piled onto my bed and I ran to my bedroom mirror by the door.

 

"Wow!" was all I could say.

 

I turned to Trevor, who was dressed in some of my clothes. He was still as cute as he was before.

 

He gave me a pat on the head and a few scratches under my ears, "Feeling better now that you know you did not go crazy."

 

I nodded my head, but I quickly transformed back into my human body.

 

Trevor smiled, "You still have control issues, don't worry, I can train you to think more like a dog."

 

I should be embarrassed to be naked, but the euphoria from knowing I was not nuts made me feel too good to care.

 

"Well in that case, I will train you to think more like a boy," I replied back.

 

Trevor gave a giant grin and asked, "So, can I mount you, now?"

 



As you can tell, this is going to turn into a series, if you guys like the idea.

I'm playing with a lot of themes from Midsummer night's dream, such as nature and lust versus love.

As for people that hated my story, then I will offer Puck's famous last line:

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend:
If you pardon, we will mend:
And, as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck
Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
And Robin shall restore amends.

Copyright © 2011 W_L; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

ROFL I temporarily forgot that you wrote this story, but I'm glad I found it again. Terrific read, once again.

 

"Mount me."

 

Yes please.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..