Jump to content

Project New Dawn

There are currently no reviews.

Alex Walker is your average Kid, he loves computers and conspiracy theories. On a normal Saturday, he and his brother are wrenched from their lives and hidden in an underground bunker for six months. Alex must find out why he and the other children have been put down there and survive to emerge from the bunker. With strange happenings and a saboteur, Alex has his hands full with the group of teens he must now lead.

2018WestArcher

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

I don’t know what brought this story to my attention but I’m thrilled to have found it. Please keep up the hard work of developing this story for the exciting journey it promises to deliver.

Philippe

Link to comment

This is a very imaginative story that keeps you interested from the first few words. The storyline is complex and unique, the characters have an amazing depth to them that allows the reader to become engrossed in what is happening to them. The emotions are spot on and very believable. I highly recommend this story to anyone looking forward to an amazing Sci-Fi adventure well told. 😃❤️

Link to comment

One of the most original stories on this site. A believable world, well-drawn characters and cute boys! The story quickly turns to have much more to it than it seems, so definitely give it a try!

Link to comment

Was hooked from the first chapter, well written and the pacing was good throughout the story.  Character development was first rate, although a few times characters just disappeared and you were never fully sure that happened to them.  That said, you did care greatly about the main ones; shed more than a few tears on a couple of chapters.  Ends rather abruptly, but a nice tie up for most of those you care about.  

Well done.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..