Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 668 Words
  • 1,582 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Last Chance - 7. Chapter 7: Paradise

Now this is living in style." Jamie grinned raising a glass of champaigne to dark blue lips.

"What can you expect? This is living in Las Vegas." Joe smiled and leaned over to kiss Jamie softly.

Okay, let's set the scenery. Jamie and Joe were in one of those high dollar hotel suites. Sitting in that large hot tub located by a large window with a view of the city skyline and was adorned with a large water bed. Jamie returned Joe's kiss but it deepened. Jamie placed his glass down on the small table attached to the hot tub and slid into Joe's lap.

Joe would moan deeply as Jamie took his glass and laid it beside his own. Joe's arms wrapped around that small and feminine form while those hips began to grind against each other's. Joe reached down and began tugging at those black silk thongs and Jamie lifted up long enough for Joe to get them off. Jamie returned to sitting in Joe's lap and the boys hands roamed all over each other.

"FBI." Matthew spoke as he flashed his badge to the Miami air port representative. "I need to know if a Jamie Hillary arrived here last night or earlier today."

The woman looked up at Matthew for a second. "Jamie Hillary..." She typed in the name and found it. Looking over all the information that was given to her upon the arrival her eyes would shift up to Matthew. "Yes she arrived here earlier today."

"Good...wait...what?" Matthew raised his eyebrows in confusion. "She?"

"Yes she and a man. They had a cab outside waiting. If you'd like I could call the taxi company." The woman offered her help.

"Uh...yeah that would help alot." Matthew spoke and rubbed the back of his head while the woman got on the phone.

Jamie moaned as the water splashed violently and his body moved up and down upon Joe. Hands came upon Jamie's ass to squeeze it tightly as Joe cried out and shot several loads inside of Jamie. He stopped all motion and laid his head back on the edge of the tub breathing heavily.

"God...I love you so much....you're so perfect in every way." Joe smiled and closed his eyes.

Jamie continued riding that cock but not long after Joe's words, he found himself moaning loudly as he reached his release. His body collapsed ontop of Joe's and he to breathed heavily. "I love you too...let's get out of here it's really hot now."

Joe nodded and once Jamie got out he would follow suit and the two worked to get dried off and dressed.

Hearing a knock on the door Paige opened it to find Matthew standing there. She nor Adam have ever seen Matthew or heard of him so ofcourse she would ask. "Yes can I help you?"

"Why hello there Jamie impostor." Matthew would speak with one of those shit eating grins and pushed passed her inside the room.

"Excuse me? Who are you to come busting into my room?" Paige spoke trying to keep her nerves calm as she looked to Matthew.

"Who am I?" Matthew turned around and flashed his badge to her. "New York FBI. Here's the deal Jamie is a suspect in two very...very serious crimes and the fact that you pretended to be him makes you a possible accesory."

Paige became even more nervous and she looked to the bathroom door where Adam was inside taking a shower. She remained quiet and her eyes shifted to Matthew.

"Now...if you help me out here I can get you out of an identity theft charge." Matthew reasoned with her and walked up to her. "I need to know what happened and where Jamie is. He was only a suspect but he's doing nothing but incriminating himself right now. We need him in New York to verify his innocence"

Paige hesitated for a moment and then sighed. "Okay...I'll tell you everything."

(That's it for chapter 7. I should have chapter 8 out soon and I want to thank Bondwriter for editing this chapter for me. Please leave feedback it would be very much appreciated.)
2008 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..