Jump to content
    Xfighter1984
  • Author
  • 1,033 Words
  • 1,794 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

This Is What They Call Love - 4. Chapter 4

“That ladies and gentlemen ishow you close a deal, Brian shouted slapping Triston on the back as they ended the conference call. “We’ve closed three major accounts this month, you are on fire.”

“Dedication and hard work yields the payday, Triston responded packing up his laptop. Several coworkers stopped to congratulate him on a job well done. “We should go out for drinks to celebrate the momentous occasion, Brian suggested. Triston shook his head as they walked to the elevator. “One, it’s the middle of the week and two, I already have plans this evening. See you in the morning Brian, and don’t forget we have shareholdersmeeting on Friday.”

Triston smiled to himself on his ride home, their home, or at least that seemed to be the general direction they were headed. More often than not Cory ended up staying over at his place and even Caleb had joined them for the occasional Sunday night dinner after his weekend flings. He enjoyed having someone to wake up to and someone to hold him at night. Just as he expected the house smelled delicious as he walked through the door, Cory’s talents in the kitchen put himown to shame.

“Something smells wonderful,” Triston announced as he made his way into the kitchen. Cory was lost in his own world with music playing as he sang and danced occasionally stirring something in a pot or adding seasoning to the chicken on the skillet all the while wearing nothing but an apron.

Cory jumped in surprise when he noticed Triston standing in the doorway watching him. “I didn’t hear you come in,” Cory made his way over wrapping his arms around Triston for a quick kiss. “I figured I would throw something together to celebrate your big day.”

“Well I appreciate your efforts,” Triston responded with a smile. “How were your classes?”

“I just wish they would let us experiment more. I feel like I get more practice making meals for you than the boring things they have us preparing,” Cory answered with a sigh before returning to the stove.

“Well, I’ll gladly be your test subject any day,” Triston assured him as he came up and kissed Cory on the back onhis neck. “Besides, I’ve eaten more home cooked meals in the last three months than I have all year.”

“Has it really been that long already?” Cory said with a smile, before it was quickly replaced by a frown, “I hope I haven’t been neglecting Caleb too much.”

Triston turned the young man around and lifted his face to his own. “I’ve already made it clear, you are free to come and go as you please. You don’t have to always plan your time with your friends around me. Now, let me get out of these things and get ready for dinner,” Triston gave him a quick kiss before departing. Cory smiled and enjoyed the feeling of not having been this happy in quite some time.

Cory sat in the back on the coffee shop giving him a clear vantage point of the door, it was a coolday out and he was just waiting on Caleb with a drink already on the opposite side of the table. Speak of the devil Caleb walked through the door looking around, a goofy grin spread across his face when he spotted his waiting friend. Caleb became concerned when Cory didn’t seem to offer the same vibrant expression he had become accustomed to seeing.

“What’s up chum? Why the gloom and doom look?” Caleb asked sitting down and taking a sip of his overly sweet ice coffee, just the way he liked it.

Cory looked down at the cup between his hands before taking a deep breath, “I’m sorry for neglecting you as a friend. I’ve been caught up in the whirlwind of being with Triston and I hope you don’t resent me.”

Caleb broke out into fits of laughter drawing the attention of several patrons. “Is that what you were worried about? I don’t feel neglected at all and Triston makes a point of having me over when I feel like it.” Caleb smiled over at his friend, his concern for the state of their friendship was over nothing. “So buck up, no time for sad faces not when you have a hottielike that around.”

A sigh of relief escaped Cory, thankful that nothing between them had changed. “I will say, I do miss our best friend cuddle time though. Maybe we can make it best friends and hottie cuddle time.” Caleb ducked as Cory threw sugar packets across the table.

“I don’t think I could deal with the two of you in the same bed thanks but no thanks,” Cory laughed while Caleb folded his arms and pouted.

Cory yawned as he climbed in bed snuggling up behind Triston. He turned to Cory pulling him down for a soft kiss. “So how did it go? Is everything ok with you two again?”

“It was never a problem to begin with as far as Caleb was concerned. Though he mentioned as a way to make it up to him I should lethim come cuddle with us,” Cory teased.

Well, what are you waiting for? Stop wasting time and get his butt over here.” Triston respondedbefore he couldn’t hold back his laughter anymore earning him a quick punch in the arm from Cory. “Oh babe, comehere I was only messing about,” Triston said as he pulled Cory on top of him.

Cory broke out into a smile himself. “I’m not worried,” he responded grabbing a handful his man’s ass. “I know that this is all mine.” They came together in a passionate embrace as Cory grabbed hold of Triston’s hard member. “I’m going to make love to you late into the night. I hope you don’t have to sit much tomorrow,” Cory growled as he placed his now slicked up member at the entrance of the beautiful man beneath him. He latched on to Triston’s neck as his slowly pushed inside. “I love you,” He whispered in Triston’s ear.

“I love you too!” Triston cried out as he pulled Cory to him, their lips crashing together.

Copyright © 2018 Xfighter1984; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter! A little doubt in this chapter. Like these two together. Thank you !

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..