Jump to content
    Xfighter1984
  • Author
  • 1,324 Words
  • 885 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

This Is What They Call Love - 8. Chapter 8

 

“Knock knock lovers,” Caleb teased as he came into the room and jumped into bed and wiggled himself into between the two.

“As much as I adore you, what are you doing?” Cory half growled at his friend.

“Aww, don’t be so mean, I just wanted to spend time with my most favorite people in the world,” Caleb cooed before cuddling up to Triston whose eyes widened in surprise.

Cory raised his eyebrow at his friend who looked back at him with puppy dog eyes while shuffling his bottom around on Triston. Cory laughed before Caleb’s expression changed to a bit more serious.

So, I went out last night and I brought someone home.” Cory rolled his eyes as if that much was already obvious from the night before. “Now don’t freak out and hear me out before you commit a crime, both of you.” Cory’s senses were on high alert already thinking where this might be headed.

“I know he caused some major drama for you guys and I didn’t actively go seeking him out, but he is a hell of a fuck,” Caleb explained sheepishly.

Cory looked up at Triston who was deep in thought before he sighed and shook his head.

“I’m am not going to hold it against you who you see or sleep with, but I would much rather not have to be civil with him if I can help it,” Cory assured his friend.

“Please don’t think it is anything more than a fling I’m totally not in the mindset of settling down and from what I could gather I don’t think Henry is going down that road anytime soon if at all in my opinion.”

Caleb let out a squeak in surprise when Triston threw his arm over and pulled him.

“It’s ok little guy, I won’t let the jerk get under my skin anymore he is old news to me, and I can finally put that all to rest. So, is he still around?”

“He should be moving around about now I would assume; we were rather active last night.”

Caleb jumped up and left the room presumably to go check on his guest if he was already up and about.

“How do you feel?” Cory scooted back over and wrapped the older man up in his arms.

“I think I’m ok now. I can’t promise that will stay the same when I actually come face to face with him. Knowing that he had made a pass at you does have me a little on edge.”

“No worries about that, I’ve got my number one guy right here with me,” Cory replied before pulling Triston into a kiss.

Walking into the living room Caleb was nowhere to be seen but Henry was sitting at the counter a grin spread over his face still appearing dishevelled and hung-over.

“Well ain’t that a lovely site, I was hoping to get another shot at you before I left,” Henry smiled seductively at Cory. “You don’t mind sharing for a little while do you Trist?”

Triston was appalled at what Henry was suggesting. He had no intention of sharing Cory with this man. “How dare you say such a thing.”

Cory grabbed his wrist and shook his head, “He is simply provoking you and is clearly still feeling the effects of his night out. Don’t let him have any power over you. He is old news, remember?

Henry frowned listening to the conversation, “Where do you get off calling me old news?”

“I think it’s time for you to go. It was a mistake bringing you back here and I should have known better,” Caleb shouted storming into the room throwing the rest of Henry’s clothes at him. “You are a good lay, but you are a horrible person. I don’t have the highest of standards, but even I have my limits.” Caleb stormed off back to his room, Cory rushed off to make sure he was ok.

“You really haven’t changed at all. I thought you would at least be getting tired of this all by now.”

“I told you before I need the excitement and I live my lifestyle unapologetically.”

Triston scowled as he looked over at his former lover, “No matter who gets hurt in the process. As long as you get to blow your load you couldn’t care less about the consequences of your actions.” He willed himself to walk away before he did or said something that he would regret as Henry made his way out of the apartment.

“Thank you for sticking by my side, even if I don’t make the best of decisions all the time,” Caleb whispered as he buried his face into Cory’s chest.

It comes with the job description. No harm done.”

“I think one day I’ll want what you have with Triston have. Right now, I’m just enjoying myself, but I at least must start making some better decisions when it comes to these guys. I know you won’t be here forever to watch over me.”

Cory took hold of Caleb’s face between his hands, as Caleb struggled to avoid eye contact. Cory knew this was one of the rare moments when Caleb’s walls were down, and the vulnerable soft-hearted boy was front and center.

“’I’ve always got your back. I don’t know how many times I must tell you that before you believe me. I know I did get a little wrapped up when things got going in the beginning, but you will also be very important to me. Anyone who doesn’t understand that or won’t accept it can take a hike, no matter who it is.”

On impulse, Caleb leaned forward bringing his lips to Cory’s. It was a simple kiss, but the meaning behind it was much larger in comparison.

“I’m sorry, I’m not sure what came over me. I’ll tell Triston myself I swear.”

Cory placed a hand over his friend’s mouth to stop his rambling while eyeing Triston over Caleb’s shoulder who locked eyes with Corey and nodded his head. Cory hoped he was reading the situation right before bringing Caleb in for a kiss. Caleb’s eye’s widened in shock before he allowed himself to be drawn deeper into the kiss their tongues tentatively searching one the other out.

“This is a one-time thing,” Triston whispered into Caleb’s ear before kissing his way down Caleb’s neck.

Cory and Triston moved together to work Caleb out of his clothes and move over to the bed before engaging in a three-way kiss.

Pulling away from the pair a regaining his senses, Caleb grabbed a hold of each of their hands. “Are you both sure about this? Once we open this door, we can’t take it back. I don’t want this to be the cause of any issues down the road.”

Triston and Cory looked over at one another and nodded before the two came together in a fiery kiss. They both pulled Caleb in for a kiss of their own.

“We are sure. This feels right, right now. Stop over-thinking and just go with the flow,” Cory whispered.

Caleb closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being between the two men before laying down on his back and beckoning them forward. Cory looked over his shoulder as he climbed between Caleb’s legs and smiled at Triston. The message was received loud and clear. As Cory began to play with Caleb’s opening, Triston began preparing Cory’s as well. Cory slipped his tongue into Caleb’s mouth as he pushed completely inside his friend, as Triston sucked on Cory’s neck as he slowly pushed his member fully inside of Cory. The three men began an awkward set of movements at first before they eventually fell into a rhythm of pleasure and moans. It was truly to be only a night of passion, but it was one that none of them would forget any time soon.

Thank you everyone for sticking with me through this and I hope you are enjoying the ride as much as I am. I love hearing your feedback, until next time
:) :) 
Copyright © 2018 Xfighter1984; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think this story has run its course! Time to break off and move on. Thanks for the read, it was enjoyable. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..