Equilibrium By: Adrian Michaels

Hey everyone,

Well, I was asked about it, so i'm putting up my own little thread in the discussion section. you can talk about Equilibrium here if you like. Tell me what you thought was cool, what you think I could work on, things like that....

I'm still in the process of working on the next chapter. I've been so distracted lately, its been hard getting stuff done. The good news is that I have lots of ideas, so all I have to do is sort them out.

Happy Reading!

-Adrian

This starts of as a promising fantasy epic, with a nice duo whose fate is to defeat the forces of evil, or so we might infer from the prologue. If you want us to rant, then we'll order you to bring in more chapters so we find out about what's in store for Liam and Aden. From the sneak peek you provided, they won't get to enjoy a peaceful summer on the lake shore for very long. But we'll (well, I'll) be on the look-out for more adventures and romance.

Hey thanks for getting the ball rolling....

In response to the chapter... *sigh* I know, I've been a bit behind. I've been transferring colleges, and getting all that in order, along with just trying to used to being back home. But, SOMETHING should be up by the end of the week, come Hell or high water.

As for the sneak peek, lets just say that its not ALL that threatening... But definately surprising.

Thanks for the comments, and happy reading!

-Adrian

That's a really nice story with powers and all. I personally enjoyed every chapter. It's still in budding process but it has lots of potential. So Adrian, update plz!

Waiting for more,

Ieshwar

I KNOW!! I keep promising I'm gonna reply, and here I am, posting on the forums, and NOT working on my chapters.... hmm.

I'm a bad person....

Well, I'm not working on Monday, so maybe I'll get a chance to write some more... There are two possibilities for this next chapter, and I haven't decided what road I want to go down. Hopefully I'll decide soon..

Well, off to work!

WOAH!!!

That was a really really long time ago... and I still haven't updated!!!

The goodnews is that I have a really good start to this chapter, and you can expect it soon. I just can't say when.