Trinity

Author: Michael Phillips aka Gryffindor.

Link: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpa...age=submissions

Genre: Mystery, Action, Romance, Fantasy.

Eroticism: 9

Character Development: 10

Strength of Story: 10

Overall Quality: 10

Another masterpiece by Michael, Trinity is a story of Alec and Vanessa, his sister. This dangerous duo works for a secret organization, the Covenant, who's job is to rid the world of evil. Taking undercover names of Phoenix and Trinity, Alec and Vanessa battle to save the President of the United States from a plot of assassination. This lands them up on the Ilse of Terror, where they realize that things are not what they seem to be.

A very well written story. While reading through it, i felt as if i was experiencing everything in front of my own eyes. Thats the beauty of the whole thing. Anyone who's ever read Michael's other stories would agree that he is a genius with the pen(in this case, a keyboard).

Check out this wonderful story.

hot_bsk

• Site Administrator

I started reading this a long time ago, but I never got into it.

It was well written and I enjoyed what I read, but I wasn't interested in action/adventure stories at the time, so I moved on. I may have to go back and have another look... one day.

*adds yet another story to the 'to do' list*

I remember reading this, and I loved it. Wasn't there a second one, and was that ever fnished?

there was a second one titled 'Origins'. Last i heard Michael was working on it. But his forum has disappeared from the face of this earth and any efforts to contact him have gone in vain.

sigh....i just hope that he returns to his faithful readers with the completed story.

hot_bsk aka BeaStKid