Hero in the Hallways

Author: Green

Link: http://nifty.guiltygroups.com/nifty/gay/hi...n-the-hallways/

Eroticism: 5

Character Development: 10

Strength of Story: 10

Overall Quality: 10

First of all, god bless Green. May his soul rest in peace.

Now with the story...Oh my god!! thats my first reaction. This story is surely going to the list of my top 10 stories. No scratch that. It's going to make it in the top 3.

Jonathan Williams is the author of a best-seller "Hallway Hero". It is his autobiography. The life he spent in high-school.

John is a popular guy in his school. The story opens with him winning the class presidency and thus making a sworn enemy in his lost competitor. The rival, not being able to bear the loss of her presidency swears vengeance against him. And boy she does that in style. Enter the roller-coaster ride of John as he battles for love, survival in the high-school hallways and the drama in his life.

I liked the way the author has linked the story with the autobiography. It helps maintain an air of mystery and arouses the reader's curiosity. While I'm not a fan of his writing style (it is a bit messy and you may get confused while going through it.) the story, the way it is told makes up for it!!

The pace is just perfect, the characters are well developed and you can relate to them. All in all-- a good read.

The BeaStKid

P.S

I've yet to read the second book and the revised edition of the first book.

For those who want to skip directly to the revised edition--here's the link...

http://www.geocities.com/greenmeccatoon/