[Dezlboi] Like butter scraped over too much bread

OK, not really. I just liked that line.

So I've started a new chapter of Spinning, as I previously mentioned, and that's going okay, though at my usual glacial pace. At the same time, I had some ideas that really begged to be penned. I don't have the time to write two stories at once - it takes me so long to crank out a paragraph, I could never make meaningful progress on two pieces at a time.

Regardless, I started something new. Something ELSE new. The essence of it might dictate that it be included in the winter anthology, but that would require that I finish it in 3 weeks. We'll see. In any case, I don't hate it so far, which says a lot, I think.

I better finish something soon, or my 3 readers will revolt because I tease them with promises of new writing too often.

Cheers,

D

OK, not really. I just liked that line.

So I've started a new chapter of Spinning, as I previously mentioned, and that's going okay, though at my usual glacial pace. At the same time, I had some ideas that really begged to be penned. I don't have the time to write two stories at once - it takes me so long to crank out a paragraph, I could never make meaningful progress on two pieces at a time.

Regardless, I started something new. Something ELSE new. The essence of it might dictate that it be included in the winter anthology, but that would require that I finish it in 3 weeks. We'll see. In any case, I don't hate it so far, which says a lot, I think.

I better finish something soon, or my 3 readers will revolt because I tease them with promises of new writing too often.

Cheers,

D

Three readers?

Pssh you well your self short I counted at least four

:P

:mellow: steve

He might be your bitch, but he's my f**ker! :P

Also, I know math isn't my strong suit... but I can count pretty high, and that doesn't even involve adding or subtracting, and I got way higher than 4...

Smooches!