Sexy accents

Tiger

Sexy Accents  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What is the sexiest accent on the planet?

• French
    • Italian
    • Spanish
    • Irish
    • German
    • Indian
    • Other (Please specify in the forum)

Uhoh you might have a disagreement with Frenchcanadian over that. :P I think french can be quite lovely when sung.

I can back my argument here. I am neutral in the fact that I am an English speaker. I can listen to other languages in song and determine what language is the best lyrically. French music is beautiful, but I prefer Spanish for music and French for speaking. :)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe if you've come to that decision objectively than I respect it. I like spanish and french though.

I'm not sure if I like te quiero or je t'aime better. I think they're both quite nice. :wub:

Hehe if you've come to that decision objectively than I respect it. I like spanish and french though.

I'm not sure if I like te quiero or je t'aime better. I think they're both quite nice. :wub:

I prefer, "Je t'aime." :) French is the language of love after all. :wub:

Maybe we can get someone to give us French lessons. ;)

I love that idea. Perhaps, there is someone in North America capabable of giving us proper lessons in French, preferably a real hottie. :D

Even within accents, there are subgroups... talking about the southern thing, there are two way different ends of the spectrum as to southern accents. You get that nice, pretty southern drawl that makes a person sound innocent, sweet, and respectful. Then, you get the gabble that makes a person sound like the wheel's turning but the gerbil's dead.

I must maintain that while certain accents COULD be sexy, it is the man that makes the accent, not the accent that makes the man.

You are so right dear boy... Down here in our neck of the woods, you can get everything the more refined Rhett Butler type (even tho that wasn't a true southern accent but Clark did a hell of a job with it) to Larry the Cable Guy redneck idiots.

For me though, I too have to admit that I find the Aussie Accent hot as hell. :wub: The proper British accent runs it a close second, followed by French. Has anyone noticed there haven't been many takers for a German accent... wonder why?? :huh:

You are so right dear boy... Down here in our neck of the woods, you can get everything the more refined Rhett Butler type (even tho that wasn't a true southern accent but Clark did a hell of a job with it) to Larry the Cable Guy redneck idiots.

For me though, I too have to admit that I find the Aussie Accent hot as hell. :wub: The proper British accent runs it a close second, followed by French. Has anyone noticed there haven't been many takers for a German accent... wonder why?? :huh:

I happen to like German accents, but I like Spanish, French, and Aussie accents more.

:off:

I'd like that :) So who's teaching??

That should be obvious. :P

I kinda like the German accent, tho it goes with the fact that my best friend is german and that I've studied german too. I can't answer if I'd still like it if that wasn't the case :P

:off:

I'd like that :) So who's teaching??

I would gladly be the teacher. :P

I would gladly be the teacher. :P

I thought you were going to be teaching me exclusively. :angry: Besides, I actually do know I little, and I'm a fast learner. I could teach you some Spanish, what little I know. As for the rest, I'm sure we can reach an agreement. ;)

I thought you were going to be teaching me exclusively. :angry: Besides, I actually do know I little, and I'm a fast learner. I could teach you some Spanish, what little I know. As for the rest, I'm sure we can reach an agreement. ;)

My attempt to get this topic back on the sexy accents topic and not who gonna teach :P

I actually do like the accent of american/english canadian speaking in french, it's such a nice music in my ears. I also do have some friend from michigan, and their accent, the way they talk is lie music to my ears.

My attempt to get this topic back on the sexy accents topic and not who gonna teach :P

I actually do like the accent of american/english canadian speaking in french, it's such a nice music in my ears. I also do have some friend from michigan, and their accent, the way they talk is lie music to my ears.

I happen to like French and French Canadians speaking English. Hispanics speaking English have sexy accents as well. Btw, if I learn more French, you'll love my accent. :P

Really americans speaking french is hot? There's a reason I don't try to speak french with you, I don't want you to die of laughter. :lol:

Really americans speaking french is hot? There's a reason I don't try to speak french with you, I don't want you to die of laughter. :lol:

Maybe it's time for you to take a Berlitz course. :)

Sacha i really hope you didnt take my driver comment as an attack because you said you felt like you had to defend yourself. I like fast drivers and fast cars!. Or a guy with a pick up truck :) It was just scary cuz where im from its a 2 lane highway were the most you go is like 90. LOL Beatiful french songs... Hmm i only now 2 and 1 i do not know the title for but it played on that C.R.A.Z.Y movie the 1 the father sings. Then theres my FAVORITE song in french called "When the Sun says hello to the mountian" Its such a OLD SONG LIKE REALLY OLD and its country and i love the beat. Its all like "When the sun says hello the mountian and the night says hello to the mooon!."

LOL i used to work at a american camp my favorite american accent was them Georgia people. MAN did i ever fall hard for them.! Michigan accents i know so many people from there and i only live like 4 hrs or 5 from Michigan so i dont even count them as a accent. Now a place like Kentucky there is a real accent. OR people from Missouri.

A British accent on the right guy makes my toes curl :wub:

Like Alister from BBC's Cash in the Attic B)

LMCO. Alister is well spoken with a campish twinge. I on the other hand neutral British/Welsh accent (amongst other accents) and I find that the accent I would most drawn too would be... umm.... Im not sure actually. European probably. Some Americans sound nice. In my opinion Aussies have more of a cockney tone rather than their own twang. Really depends on which part their from I suppose. Spanish I like. As well as a nice neutral french accent. Colin Murray from Radio 1 has a nice Irish voice, but I prefer Greg James who is also on R1 too.

To summarise my choice. Im not picky really. I go for looks, personality and brains.

Jeebus