Death Proof

Hylas

I was wondering if anyone has seen the movie Death Proof?

It's quite gory in some parts, girly in most, boring even in the beginning... but MAN, it had the most satisfying ending I've seen in a looooong time. :lol: Something really strange since I don't normally like gore movies at all. The 80's movies style of editing, the music, the cutting, the flow of the movie itself is a work of art, really. LOL You'll forgive every boring/ugly/idiotic scene in the movie by the time you get to the last part.

I highly recommend it.

Now I have to go watch Planet Terror. LOL

Be warned there is one scene that is totally graphic on the gore (I closed my eyes! LOL). If you've seen Kill Bill, you'll be prepared for Tarantino's style. Hehe. Trust me, this is one of those movies that will make you feel better after watching it. Just not for the queasy. :lol:

Oooo, I should rent this. I just recently got around to finishing Kill Bill Vol. 2 (I'd watched it halfway through ages ago, then watched it halfway through again just recently, and finally watched the entire thing just the other day). I'ma go wiki/imdb it! :D

I would go to the movies all over again if they re released Death Proof. I liked Planet Terror because it was kinda stupid but funny but I think it got even better towards the end.

But the absolute best part of the entire GrindHouse was Thanksgiving. and yes the other fake trailers were good too but i dont think they are included on the DVD's.

GrindHouse Trailers