Congrats Tiger!

BeaStKid

Haha yes and you thought i was kidding when I said my date :P .

You were quite close. It's amazing. I managed over 1000 posts in 3 days short of 2 months. My first post was actually in CJ's forum on Christmas back when everyone was mad at the now infamous evil cliffhanger. :P

You were quite close. It's amazing. I managed over 1000 posts in 3 days short of 2 months. My first post was actually in CJ's forum on Christmas back when everyone was mad at the now infamous evil cliffhanger. :P

well one could argue that every week people gets mad about that, :P ,, but you did chose the right time to get out of your lurking days,,,

Awww, come now, I'd never use a cliffhanger, and especially not on Christmas Eve! :o

But yes indeed, that's a record time for a thousand by my guess!

Thanks very much for contributing as much as you do. It's very much appreciated. :worship:

Awww, come now, I'd never use a cliffhanger, and especially not on Christmas Eve! :o

Thanks very much for contributing as much as you do. It's very much appreciated. :worship:

I remember you referring to the evil cliffhanger as a "Christmas gift". :lmao: I actually never intended to post 1000 times in less than two months. It just happened. :P

We shoulda known from that moment that he was aiming for records,, only a little more than a week later he went for the most post in one day record,,,

I remember you referring to the evil cliffhanger as a "Christmas gift". :lmao: I actually never intended to post 1000 times in less than two months. It just happened. :P

oh, ya,, didn't I heard you said that you wanted to be the most prolific of all? B) no? :P oh well maybe it was in my sleep

You clearly went on a tear, one day I checked you were at 800, the next day I checked you were at like 900 and then I was like "oh you're going to hit 1,000 by the end of the week." You scoffed at me, lol. I have a feeling our mutual friend will be joining you in the 1,000 post club very soon. :2thumbs:

Edited by scoopny

You clearly went on a tear, one day I checked you were at 800, the next day I checked you were at like 900 and then I was like "oh you're going to hit 1,000 by the end of the week." You scoffed at me, lol. I have a feeling our mutual friend will be joining you in the 1,000 post club very soon. :2thumbs:

It was not my intention. I think I was around 850 at time time actually. :P

Hehe I know it was not your intention but I could see where it was going, heh.

B) .........QUOTE (tlwritingtiger @ January 7 2008, 09:07 PM) post_snapback.gifI have yet to reach 200 posts. I am not even close to surpassing any of you. I do not believe it possible for me to do so. :P

B) ........I remember this as if it were just yesterday..........wait it was!!!!

--------------------

SPiCE member w/ reservations

B) .........QUOTE (tlwritingtiger @ January 7 2008, 09:07 PM) post_snapback.gifI have yet to reach 200 posts. I am not even close to surpassing any of you. I do not believe it possible for me to do so. :P

B) ........I remember this as if it were just yesterday..........wait it was!!!!

--------------------

SPiCE member w/ reservations

and and benji you'll have to watch your back,, you're only 400 post ahead of him,, that's not that much of a lead when we're talking about Tiger

Edited by FrenchCanadian

and and benji you'll have to watch your back,, you're only 400 post ahead of him,, that's not that much of a lead when we're talking about Tiger

B) .........I thought I felt breathing behind me!! :P

I didn't think it was possible. I proved myself wrong. Now, I am sure it can be done. :P

tigers are known stalkers.... ;)

I don't stalk, but I do pounce the 21+ crowd.

I didn't think it was possible. I proved myself wrong. Now, I am sure it can be done. :P

I don't stalk, but I do pounce the 21+ crowd.

B) ........If your anything like your posting then be a sport and give the "crowd" a running start! :P

well posting can be a sport,, :P ,, and tigers is good at it

You're quite a postaholic yourself. :P Hehe... it will probably take a while to get into the top 20. As for me, I am in it already. <sniggers>