Well, I don't have recurring dreams... I just have dreams that are sequels... they don't run night after night though... it could be a few months later that I get the "continuation" of the dream. Very bizzare.

Guest blindwhisperer

I've had dreams about that creepy girl too though she's crawling on my bedroom's floor dripping water everywhere... Very scary...

I used to have recurring dreams. They eventually became an amusing almost sort of passtime for me. I'd rememeber a random dream for no reason, then, months later, have it again. But I'd rememeber it and be able to alter it in small ways. I have the same sequels also, Novelty. Almost always there's something I have to accomplish. Unfortunately I very rarely dream anymore. Last time I did, all I remmeebr is some random person reccomending the new TV series "Revelations" to me. I actually watched it based on the reccomendation.

I used to dream a lot, but I also rarely dream anymore. I used to actually have slightly clarovoyant dreams, where what I dream would happen in real life like a week or so later. I don't like scary movies, because I saw a scary show when I was little and havent liked scary shows or movies since. So that takes care of bad dreams for me :P . The last scary dream I had was like 5 years ago and it was about a vampire or something. I also find this interesting...my teacher and I were talking after school and she told me that she rarely dreams and when she does, they are stick people, all black and white, and scary :lol: ....

People here saying they 'hardly dream anymore' are incorrect.

You always dream, you just don't remember them anymore.

Also I do never remember my dreams, or when I do when I wake

up then still those memories are totally gone 10 minutes later.

I do remember to have dreamed things, whole stories, that are exactly

the same as what I dreamed before - I think that is a normal kind

of thing. Doesn't happen too often to me though.

I never have scary dreams that I can remember. Things like that

girl from the ring and stuff don't scare me at all; I think I can explain

that with my psychological problem, perhaps... I have Asperger Syndrome

and feel detached from reality (if anything scares me then it is THAT,

I have medicines against panic attacks, which are often caused by

me losing the contact with reality too much, which scares me). It's why

I love the computer so much and have no social life: when I live 'inside'

the computer, in virtual worlds (including chatting) then I can forget

and ignore the horrible feeling that the detachment with the real world

gives me. My day-to-day way to stay alive is to ignore the world around

me as much as possible... I don't wish that to anyone else. I am not crazy

though (in fact, I have very high IQ), you could see as just a disturbance of

perception (but then one that doesn't go away when you close your eyes).

Anyway, a girl like from the ring creeping up to me would feel like she is

creeping up to someone in a movie: its not real, not even when it WAS real,

let alone in a dream or on tv, heheh.

Aleric

People here saying they 'hardly dream anymore' are incorrect. You always dream, you just don't remember them anymore.

Yes, that's correct. I knew that but just wrote that not really thinking. I'm actually kind of interested in dreams. Like what goes on in our subconsciousness that causes us to dream weird things is crazy. The weirdest dream I think I ever had was as follows:

My family was over at my mom's friends house and like their trailer house shot up in the air because there was like a wirl wind holding it up or somethin....then like a t-rex came by, bit off the side of the house and was tryin to get at us....my mom's friends being what dog-lovers they are threw their dog to the t-rex to try and get it to go away and then I woke up, :lol:

I think a cool topic would be, what's your strangest dream?

My family was over at my mom's friends house and like their trailer house shot up in the air because there was like a wirl wind holding it up or somethin....then like a t-rex came by, bit off the side of the house and was tryin to get at us....my mom's friends being what dog-lovers they are threw their dog to the t-rex to try and get it to go away and then I woke up, :lol:

I

I usually don't remember any dreams for months, then I'll go three nights in a row and be able to remember every detail of my dreams.

The last streach like that, I meat an author from this web site by accident, but never found out who it was( Strange really even for me) the second night I dreamed about spending time with sombody who I haven't seen in awhile, and the third night I dreamed about my recently passed Grandmother and had a conversation about the meaning of life. That last one was rather freaky, but kinda nice in a strange way let me know I'll never forget her.