Favourite Soft-drink?

clumber

Sometimes when I'm irritated with it and if it's a multi-course meal I just dump the glass of ice out into the empty plate. LOL, but I know that's not exactly classy :*)

Nope, not classy at all Kevin. poke-poke.gif

My father used to do that same thing. It was so embarrassing. embarassed.gif

I eventually taught him to use a spoon. It's just a tad more sophisticated. B)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*falls to floor laughing* Alright, that's just kinda funny, if you think about it. As it is, every time I go to a resturant, I say easy or no ice in my sodas and teas, but I don't mind a lot of ice in my water. I tend to drink water a bit slower.

Now, back on topic, I've discovered I rather like diet coke over diet pepsi. Shocking!

A spoon! :o Why didn't I think of that?! :boy:

Now, back on topic, I've discovered I rather like diet coke over diet pepsi. Shocking!

The only diet soda I've had much experience with was diet Dr. Pepper, way way back when I was a kid. It turned out though that I only liked the Diet Dr. Pepper caffeine free (and this was way back before I ever started avoiding caffeine). I just liked the taste better without the caffeine in it.

TAP WATER! In the winter when it's just above freezing and tastes like snow.

I used to like sweet soft drinks when I was a kid, and sometimes I still feel like having them, but never a whole glass or can so it's no use buying that.

A spoon! :o Why didn't I think of that?! :boy:

Etiquette classes are held at my place every Wednesday afternoon. Erm, entrance is free. embarrassed.gif

Well, if you use too much water, the tea tastes like s*** :lmao:

Silly me. I thought it would make the tea taste like water! poke-poke.gif

The only diet soda I've had much experience with was diet Dr. Pepper, way way back when I was a kid. It turned out though that I only liked the Diet Dr. Pepper caffeine free (and this was way back before I ever started avoiding caffeine). I just liked the taste better without the caffeine in it.

I don't like the caffeine free diet dr. pepper. I like Diet Dr. Pepper, but I like a lot of diet sodas. The only really good caffeine free diet soda is pepsi. I can't stand the others. They don't taste right.

I don't like the caffeine free diet dr. pepper. I like Diet Dr. Pepper, but I like a lot of diet sodas. The only really good caffeine free diet soda is pepsi. I can't stand the others. They don't taste right.

When I was a kid and my father was trying to teach me how to play golf we'd always stop at the 19th Hole (what an awful euphemism for a coffee shop/cafe) for a Dr. Pepper.

For some reason it doesn't taste the same now as it did back then.

When I was a kid and my father was trying to teach me how to play golf we'd always stop at the 19th Hole (what an awful euphemism for a coffee shop/cafe) for a Dr. Pepper.

For some reason it doesn't taste the same now as it did back then.

They changed the recipie for the syrup that they make it with. I've noticed that. It tastes different from when I started to drink it. That was around age 5 and in small quantities.