Are we prone to craving certain things?

AFriendlyFace

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was craving some cold coffee earlier today...took care of that craving fast enough... :whistle:

Iced coffee is good stuff. I like hazelnut the best. :wub: Now, I'm having a craving. :P

I should have never came in here....cake, iced coffee, and chocolate...now I'll never get to sleep :(

I think I need a grilled cheese :P

I should have never came in here....cake, iced coffee, and chocolate...now I'll never get to sleep :(

I think I need a grilled cheese :P

Poor Tom. You should know by now that poking your head into unknown places can have unexpected effects! :P

I don't understand why yet. But I cannot get the thought of a pizza with mushrooms, onions and grilled chicken out of my mind. I get this particular craving fairly often. It's definitely not just a desire cause desires often pass. If I don't act on this craving it will stay with me until I've sated the craving.

I know you think that kind of pizza is gross Tom. :P

Poor Tom. You should know by now that poking your head into unknown places can have unexpected effects! :P

I don't understand why yet. But I cannot get the thought of a pizza with mushrooms, onions and grilled chicken out of my mind. I get this particular craving fairly often. It's definitely not just a desire cause desires often pass. If I don't act on this craving it will stay with me until I've sated the craving.

I know you think that kind of pizza is gross Tom. :P

it's just the onions...they give me heart burn :P