FRAGMENTS, THOUGHTS, PHILOSOPHIES AND WRITINGS OF A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD F

FRAGMENTS, THOUGHTS, PHILOSOPHIES AND WRITINGS OF A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD FOOL.

-I am right not because I have the truth but because I chase the truth fearlessly

(First passage, 7 December 2007)

What am I?

Why am I here?

How am I to interpret my experience?

What can I truly believe since my illustration of reality is only substantial through my five senses?

To what extent may I believe people and society since I can only experience them outside my subconscious mind?

If these uncertainties are true why would I study the hard sciences (which are based on perception of truth)?

I study language and communication (essentially the humanities- I will define it as all knowledge based on the credit of people and society and on the assumption that their is a coherence between oneself and others) so that I can gain from people and society, who I believe to be similar to me, even though I can not prove that.

If we are truly not similar (ex: if my point of view is truly the only point of view or by nature the world construes our vantage points) studying humanities would prove a waist of time.

But if not, humanities can prove a very prominent, if not essential savior.

Concluding, I with to understand the sensation of my experience, the phenomena and abstraction of form (the mystery of Truth).

Because I believe we may be tested at any moment (by God, Death, or by the instability of the world or simply any power, or phenomena that my challenge us) we should be mentally prepared for the ultimate climax of our existences, ready to make any decision, if necessary, whenever. And also, because through personal revelation that can at any time alter the outcome of this climax we should be prepared to make and accept profound change at every corner. Through all this I have come to recognize knowledge/understanding as a singular united body that can, and preferably be a singular piece and not a collection of separate "useful" instruments. For ultimately they are useless as a collection of plural items- we will be tested in a singularity (of time or better yet, out of time or no time) and as a singularity; why would we need a collection if we can only live on one at a time. Instead these separate items should become puzzle pieces to the one, uniform, ever changing, ever evolving, dynamic puzzle of our experience and understanding. With this I realize my third natural inclination- At every moment we are reincarnated into the person that carries on the next moment. Through this dynamic, evolutionary steps of superior preparation and understanding we become substitutes of what we were one moment ago, capable of becoming anything and everything that person (one moment ago) was not.

- In truth, these questions, uncertainties and inclinations are the only guiding force of my actions. They are the bases of who I am, they are the roots of my philosophy which stems into my actions.

Edited by Christian000
  • 1 month later...
FRAGMENTS, THOUGHTS, PHILOSOPHIES AND WRITINGS OF A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD FOOL.

-I am right not because I have the truth but because I chase the truth fearlessly

(First passage, 7 December 2007)

What am I?

Why am I here?

How am I to interpret my experience?

What can I truly believe since my illustration of reality is only substantial through my five senses?

To what extent may I believe people and society since I can only experience them outside my subconscious mind?

Have you ever read anything by Berkeley? You'd like his work I think.

If these uncertainties are true why would I study the hard sciences (which are based on perception of truth)?

I study language and communication (essentially the humanities- I will define it as all knowledge based on the credit of people and society and on the assumption that their is a coherence between oneself and others) so that I can gain from people and society, who I believe to be similar to me, even though I can not prove that.

If we are truly not similar (ex: if my point of view is truly the only point of view or by nature the world construes our vantage points) studying humanities would prove a waist of time.

But if not, humanities can prove a very prominent, if not essential savior.

Concluding, I with to understand the sensation of my experience, the phenomena and abstraction of form (the mystery of Truth).

I agree with you here!

At every moment we are reincarnated into the person that carries on the next moment. Through this dynamic, evolutionary steps of superior preparation and understanding we become substitutes of what we were one moment ago, capable of becoming anything and everything that person (one moment ago) was not.

I've always liked this concept. A quote I think that might be pertinent at this point:

Every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around.

- In truth, these questions, uncertainties and inclinations are the only guiding force of my actions. They are the bases of who I am, they are the roots of my philosophy which stems into my actions.

It's really good that you've thought these things out! Many people never take on such a task. I'm most proud and impressed that you've already done so :)