Harry Potter And The Parliment Of Dreams

Here's my take on Parliment of Dreams by our esteemed administrator.

http://myr.gayauthors.org

myr_the_wizard

Harry and Draco become spiritually and magically linked during an incident between their 4th and 5th years at Hogwarts. They become sexually attracted to each other. They face many challenges as they come to terms with their love and growing powers.

Over all quality: 10

Eroticism: 7 or n/a some sexual content but tastefully done.

Character Developement: 10

Strength of Story: 10

I like the entire story. There is only one problem, Myr. You habven't finished the next chapter. This is not a 1940's Saturday Serial. I want more!

Gandalf Lyonn :D:PB)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow this story is absolutely amazing. I completely agree with both of you! I spent like the entire day/night reading this even though i had to get up early the next morning...lol...this is very well-written and gives us a lotttttt of detail so we can actually picture whats going on in our heads...it was one of the first harry/draco stories i read and it definately is my favorite story...just love harry/draco. Myr ure an awesome person and keep writing....ure the best at it! :D

Edited by dracoferretboy
  • 1 month later...

Yeah! I agree with you all! Myr-sama's written beautiful story!

One comment though... I personally think that some characters are OOC... It's not that I'm complaining but still I prefer to read about "correct" personalities.

And one more comment. This one is about lemon parts... I personally think that it could look better if lemon scenes were spread all over the story. Here there're 2 (if I remember correctly) chapters quite heavy with lemon... and no lemon in jther chapters. I think it makes some kind of disballance. (But it's too late to comment this after 28 chapters are written -_- )

:D I don't think I can really add anything else to what has been said already, but I can and will say this, that Myr definitely is a writer blessed with skill and talent that far outshines my own humble writing. Keep going, Myr. Don't ever stop sharing your stories with us. :read:
  • 3 months later...
Guest Bloody_Alguien
:2thumbs: absolutely love it, I agree with all of you guys, the only problem is that there's no new chapter! :(

An author lives for feedback ... especially an author that shares his talents freely with the members of this website ... but please remember, creativity is not something that can be forced. It is something that is to be nurtured and loved. And that takes time. Mry has indeed written a story that has captured our imagination and our intrigue. Instead of really putting the pressure on him for another chapter, let's encourage and praise him for the work already completed. The additional chapters will come when they are ready. Myr's creativity is to be praised ... not rushed.

• 3 weeks later...

I completely agree. I love the story but it does take time to write. As a writer myself there are times that I will go weeks or even months before I write. I don't find anything I can fell good about. I have just finished writing a story and I am going to be posting soon. It took a long time to write because there were times that I had no inspiration. Good going Myr I can't wait for the next chapter. Between that and the corps you have two excellent stoires that you should get an award for, not just for one but for both.

Thanks

Pyro :-) :worship: