Robbie's Visit in DC

Awww :) Another good visit with each other. Sounds like you both had a good time & the pictures add a nice touch :)

Yep definatly got to frame the 3rd 1 :)

Already did :)

I went to my friends birthday/Halloween party last night at my old school and brought my laptop with me. Well, I have the first picture I posted of him at the carnival as my background on my laptop, so when I turned it on, my old roommate, Kyle, snickered and said to his girlfriend, Katie, "Come check this out..." knowing full well she would get all gushy with "Awwwwwwww"'s. Luckily I didn't get slammed with "Awwwww"'s because the other two girls couldn't make it. One had to stay home to see her sick uncle and the other was stuck on Staten Island when the bridges were closed due to heavy rain.

Already did :)

I went to my friends birthday/Halloween party last night at my old school and brought my laptop with me. Well, I have the first picture I posted of him at the carnival as my background on my laptop, so when I turned it on, my old roommate, Kyle, snickered and said to his girlfriend, Katie, "Come check this out..." knowing full well she would get all gushy with "Awwwwwwww"'s. Luckily I didn't get slammed with "Awwwww"'s because the other two girls couldn't make it. One had to stay home to see her sick uncle and the other was stuck on Staten Island when the bridges were closed due to heavy rain.

Then let me add something really quick....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

The both of you look so cute together.... but lemme know when you're going down to WashDC again... me think's your hair needs to be dyed :P

Then let me add something really quick....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

The both of you look so cute together.... but lemme know when you're going down to WashDC again... me think's your hair needs to be dyed :P

Robbie's hair color is fine, Eric. Cut him some slack.

i-voted.gif