Should've stayed in bed.

Today has SUCKED!!!

Coffee machine broke. Getting ready to leave when I realize I have a flat tire (nail in it) and no spare tire. Use a foot pump to air it up to get to the garage to get it fixed. Once it is plugged I head on my merry way when a deer bumps my car. ( No damage and the deer runs away) I get to the home improvement store I have to put up a jerk. Apparently to him women should stick to the kitchens!!!! Like I can't fix my own leaky pipe. And on my way home I got pulled over for speeding..70 in a 65. No ticket though. Just a warning.

Today has SUCKED!!!

Coffee machine broke. Getting ready to leave when I realize I have a flat tire (nail in it) and no spare tire. Use a foot pump to air it up to get to the garage to get it fixed. Once it is plugged I head on my merry way when a deer bumps my car.    ( No damage and the deer runs away) I get to the home improvement store I have to put up a jerk. Apparently to him women should stick to the kitchens!!!! Like I can't fix my own leaky pipe. And on my way home I got pulled over for speeding..70 in a 65. No ticket though. Just a warning.

I hate to sound all 'rainbowy' and all, but let's go through this...

Getting ready to leave when I realize I have a flat tire (nail in it) and no spare tire.

Yea, that can have an immediate suck factor because of all the crap that goes along with it, but ...

Use a foot pump to air it up to get to the garage to get it fixed. Once it is plugged

Hey, look at the bright side, you didn't have to buy a new tire right away.

I head on my merry way when a deer bumps my car.    ( No damage and the deer runs away)

The deer was just trying to say 'hi' but got a bit confused, no harm/no foal (okay, it wasn't a horse, but close enough)

get to the home improvement store I have to put up a jerk. Apparently to him women should stick to the kitchens!!!! Like I can't fix my own leaky pipe.

This type of thing should always be turned around to be fun at the expense of the employee, but your mindset was all wrong.

And on my way home I got pulled over for speeding..70 in a 65. No ticket though. Just a warning.

This is payback for the home improvement store thing, guys always get the ticket.

However, the real problem that set up everything else was ...

Coffee machine broke

Once that happens, the is NO repairing the day.

:king: Snow Dog

Well my day is going to end on a good note.

But first more insult to injury, my 6 year son and his friend hit a baseball through a window. I burnt supper. McD's to the rescue!!! I got the pipe fixed. And we are getting ready to go to the Dairy Queen ( not that I need it of course) lol