[DomLuka] A Question about Taylor In Hello....

I have a question regarding Taylor's Past in regards to character history from "The Ordinary Us". Below is an expert from Chapter 1 of "Hello Stupid." Taylor mentions the statement below in bold.

My question is below, just to be safe it's blacked out in case someone hasn't read TOU and any effect it may have on someone's reading.

Wasn't it alluded to at some point in TOU that Taylor was in foster care and his sister came back from college for him? Jude alluded his attempted suicide during this time period. Is this just a quick and dirty summary below and Taylor is leaving out details?

I loved my sister. I really did. Audra was seven years older than me at twenty-five. She was only eighteen when our parents died, and she
Edited by smrsunboy

I'd say he's just leaving out details. Quinn mentions Taylor being in foster care as well, when he's talking to someone (Bree? His mom?) about Jude. He brings Taylor up and says that Taylor almost killed himself in one of those places. At least, that's the way I remember it.

Anyhow, I think he's just being brief. Audra obviously came back and has been working to keep Taylor with her. The point was that Audra has done and does do a lot for him so he doesn't think it's too much to do things like repairs to help her out. The other details don't belong here, imo, because he's talking about Audra and what she's done, not about what he went through before she got home to help. If that makes any sense...

Hope that helps. And welcome, btw. :)