Hanky Codes

Mark Arbour

Well talk about over sharing...there really aren't that many that are "basic" before you move into some serious kink. I'm guessing they'd be pretty easy to memorize, unless of course you were going beyond that into, say, the browns and yellows? :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lol.. nah I'm pretty boring I guess.. compared to the list I read I mean. :P

Maybe this is where the rainbow came from???

Most people aren't so limited in their tastes and got tired of carrying around forty different hankies. Thus the rainbow was adopted by people who were confused and tired by a self-limiting system.

GET AWAY FROM ME WITH THAT FIST!!!

WTF are you planning for that gerbil???

OK, show of hands, how many of you guys can tell mauve from, say, lavendar without looking it up somewhere?

*puts my hand up* But that's just because I'm that gay.

Most people aren't so limited in their tastes and got tired of carrying around forty different hankies. Thus the rainbow was adopted by people who were confused and tired by a self-limiting system.

I agree. I mean Id get tired really easily of carrying 9 of these things in my right pocket. And 40? Wow. I'm impressed.

Look at all of you, over sharing.. hahaha

Ummm . . . no. You want over sharing, then Id tell you what 9 I'd be into. Of course if you want to know that's fine with me.

Maybe this is where the rainbow came from???

GET AWAY FROM ME WITH THAT FIST!!!

WTF are you planning for that gerbil???

:lol: true.

Now shouldn't this be well more known now so guys won't get confused?

Edited by Drewbie

I don't like how unconditional this is. I'll do some things with some guys that I would never in a billion years do with other guys. My man can bite me or pull my hair a little or choke me a bit or sometimes when we're really frisky grab those... wait... I'm oversharing, aren't I? Anyway! He can do that but some stranger is so not allowed. I dunno, I have issues with the idea of casual sex being anything but vanilla. If I want mint chocolate chip, it's gonna be with a guy I trust.

Also, this is so limited. Half my turn-ons aren't even ON that list (though the fact that piercings are makes me happy), which makes me greatly unhappy. But if I chose an orange hanky 'cause I happen to have one or two kinks that are a bit out there for most people, I end up getting chased by the real freaks. I no likey the hanky code.

black <--- see, another example, they'd wanna hit me with a whip or some shit and I'd come unglued on them. I'm picky about my playtime, kthnx.

gray <--- not to be done with anyone I don't really trust

light blue <--- heh, my personal specialty, bwahaha

robin egg blue <--- that's always kind of awkward, but it's fun if you're feeling playful...

navy blue <--- depends

Hahaha kelly green! <-- Yeah right, like I'd do well at all as a prostitute. ~sigh~ I wish I had the body to be a stripper, I could use a decent job.

Purple <--- it would be so hot to do the nasty while you're getting a piercing, just sayin'.

Gold (as in just plain gold, not metallic) <--- that would be a possibility... because my guy's kinky... but it's extremely unlikely 'cause I'm a prude about that

Beige <--- Hygiene is important.