Finally my first story on GA. Or at least the beginnings of it.

Set in the powerful modern monarchy of Elijah, it is the story of the people. One in particular, Jeremy. Dealing with social class, royalty and far more than he can handle. There is nothing really else I can see, just read and enjoy! More is to come of course and Chapter 2 is in the works.

I would like to discuss it, or at least here feedback about the concept and style. Any constructive criticism is welcome and of course ideas!

I'd like to thank my handsome editor James Freestone, who claims there was not much to edit but I don't believe that cause my grammar is really bad and the lovely Meeko for beta reading.

Enjoy the first chapter! Elijah

I read your first chapter and left you review. Pretty good first chapter indeed. The mystery now is to see what will come of Jeremy and the prince! You should have your chapter proofread/edited though. I'm looking forward to chapter 2!

In Chapter 1, you have laid the foundation for what can be a very satisfying and happy story; or, what could become a heart- and gut-wrenching tragedy. I'm looking forward to seeing where you will take it. (The fact that the handsome prince's name is "David" has nothing to do with my opinion.)