Torchwood

Excuse

agreed! on all counts!

I'm genuinely pissed at the BBC because I mean... as a British citizen I/my household pay a tv license.. the proceeds of which effectively fund the Beeb! now I'm all for it! I love the idea of the BBC and its history... what I dontlove is the fact they're not catering to teh publics opinion. I dont just mean with TW - but theyre cutting good shows left right and centre - apparently the "credit crunch" Stupid name for a stupid concept/situation... that I atthe age of 15 decided had to happen sooner or later - idiots for not being more prepared. Anyway moving away from my disdain for the CC as i was saying the cutting is unacceptable seeing as how we still pay for a TV license... if anything the bigwigs shouldgive themselves a pay cut and keep good entertainment. including bringing TW for a 4th season with a resurrected Ianto smile.gif ok sorry rant over - moves on to bashing the wireless keyboard that keeps skipping letters.. in awkward places.. the "o" from count :\

Hehe. I agree wholeheartedly about the tv license and the CC. However I think you are being unfair to your keyboard. It is only trying to free you from the artificial constraints of societal condemnation of language. I love words... and I mean love them. My favourite word is 'bean' go on say it... it sounds so.. fun.. bean bean bean. Anyway I think that that the 'o' less count is a brilliant word... apart from it;s meaning it is strong, shocking and it just sounds good saying it... go on... go on... :)

• Like 2

I enjoy the word myself :P it's usually good for getting a reaction.

My new favourite sayng however is "what the fanny?!" instead of WTF

its most effective in causing raucous laughter :P

I enjoy the word myself tongue.gif it's usually good for getting a reaction.

My new favourite sayng however is "what the fanny?!" instead of WTF

its most effective in causing raucous laughter tongue.gif

I will try to remember that.... maybe :)

Just thought I'd add that this does look like the last series/super-episode of Torchwood.... and as far as last episodes go its pretty good. If it is the last one then I think the only mistake the BBC made was not saying so.

What I really don't think they should do is find some contrived way of ressurecting any of the dead characters. If they want this to be the end of Torchwood (and it would seem like they do) then I think they should just let it be the end no matter what people say.

Finishing a show whilst it is popular is, in my opinion, a good move. Very often a good show is run into the ground because the fans refuse to accept that it is running thin. When this does happen to a show, it tends to mean that the last series of it will be rubbish and the fans, who had demanded it be continued, then start complaining because they got their way.

As far as Im concerned, if RTD thinks that Torchwood has run its course, then he is probably right.

Anyway, I thought it was a good program and I look forward to seeing what/if anything happens next.

Martin 0:)