HAy guys can someone help me out here?

ARIAS21229

Wow Chase, how very helpful of you. Got you two green pluses to blow your rep. :D

Seriously, you'll also need to contact one of the admins (JSmith or CJames) and have them change you to "author" status so you can post those updates.

Yeah there are numerous places. However the one geared for this site in eFiction. Which is at the top of your screen along the tabs labeled 'eFiction'. Click me there is an actual link to the eFiction window. Other places you can post stories are Nifty etc, some sort of companion site or sister site to this one. I don't know that certain.

If you post your work make sure you note it in eFiction Discussion forums and or the Annoucement forums listed in the forum compendium on the main screen of the Forums. Hope that helps. I'm fairly certain some overbearing person will stomp in here and shove like 8 paragraphs of direction in your face. Just follow the link, follow directions, post away and the community will enjoy. Don't forget to find beta readers and editors. They usually help ten fold.

Helpful Link - alot of sticky'd and admin posted threads have good ideas in and usually answer common questions. Such as this.

^^ Thanx thats very helpful *hug*