SO DAMAGED

ARIAS21229

Ok i guess i know what the right thing to do is... but i don't want to do it because me and my friend share so much good memories as well as bad ones. we have best friends for 3 years, out friendship is so not healthy…a year ago she hurt me really badly by back stabbing me with my other friend, called me names, throw me away like sum used up toilet paper. She even wanted to jumps me but w.e that’s behind us Now. she thinks she's bi but she's actually gay and well we helped each other com out of the closets, and bloom into our sexuality. she's the trouble maker i'm the good sit home don't smoke kinda kid. (i'm not being conceded), but looking back and thinking to my self...

I have ben trough SOOOOO MUCH bad things in my life just because of her, like the time i got arrested luckily i didn't go to jail. she's very selfish, always acts like the victim but she's really not. she's actually pretty smart and she knows how to manipulate people. when i first met her i was calm, everything settled. for a short moment anyway. but being around her i realize that she has damaged my nerves...

she makes me boil my head out of anger, like for example, today we were suppose go to a party together, and this cute guy that i met at the pride was going to be there because the girl who was having the party is my friends friend and that guy is the party girls best friend. and i heard he was interested in me and stuff. so i was relllllly looking flowered to it and everything. so i'm waiting here for her and everything i call her she's like yeah i'm with my dad asap he goes were going to go w.e, after 3 hours pass i find out from my other friend... that she canceled it that we weren't going. and she didn't even bother to tell me about it. she completely made me waste my whole day for nothing and i don't like wasting my time at all. she was to lazy to go and about how she didn't want to see someone what ever.

So i go in my bitch fit witch i hate when i go into, she always does things like this. don't misunderstand me im not madd because were not going, i'm madd because she didn't even bother to think that i had other plans for today if the party was not going to happen. there is a bigger story behind this but i tried to make it short, the point is after being friends with her i realize i have anger management problems.

But she's like a magnet i cant get rid of her even if i wanted to it's impossible because i somehow always wind up needing her unresponsitol butt. and i also realize that many of the times i hate her allot! i cant stand her but yet why do i still stick with her? i know that answer :/ its because all the things me and her have ben trough. i just cant take it anymore i'm the one getting shred up her yet she's so calm and fine.

I feel like she needs me only when i smile, but when i need her help she blocks me up. she dose what's best for her, if something would happen to her honestly i wouldn't shed a tear cause its because of her selfishness that she made me hate her.

Im so drained... why do i need someone like her...i don't understand myself anymore. because of her i ruin the relation ship with people that i love. and even twice she took away two boys that i really liked altho its ok because she made me realize they wanted to F*** me and live me. altho she dide'nt go out with them she just broke both of there hearts and defended me... when she does the nice things i easily forget the bad ones she didn't what's wrong with me am i stupid or what?

I feel trapped

• Like 3

That type of relationship is extremely complicated and I am in no position to say one way or another, whether you two shoul end your friendship. Being gay, I can separate the category of people that I know I can't ever love as friends, lovers, or anything else. A few degrees of separation is worth a bit in life.

Arias

The key to having better people around you is to believe that you deserve them.

If you don't, you'll cling to the people around you, regardless of how bad they are for you, simply because you don't think that you can do any better.

I went though this myself for a number of years and paid a high price for it.

The quicker that you get the toxic people out of your life, the better off you'll be.

thanx guys and james you got me thinking thanks allot :)

• Like 1

Arias

The key to having better people around you is to believe that you deserve them.

If you don't, you'll cling to the people around you, regardless of how bad they are for you, simply because you don't think that you can do any better.

I went though this myself for a number of years and paid a high price for it.

The quicker that you get the toxic people out of your life, the better off you'll be.

If I could +4 this I would, but I'll settle with +1 :P.

If you tell a person that something is bothering you and they don't fix it, they don't care. Let them go.

You'll never find better people to be around if you keep the crappy ones around as well.

You deserve it. I know you realize you do. You can't change people. Sometime you just gotta let them go.

If you tell a person that something is bothering you and they don't fix it, they don't care. Let them go.

You'll never find better people to be around if you keep the crappy ones around as well.

You deserve it. I know you realize you do. You can't change people. Sometime you just gotta let them go.

yeah i know... but im gonna be so lonely without her...

• Like 2

yeah i know... but im gonna be so lonely without her...

sometimes lonely is best... or at least better than angry, frustrated, repressed, hurt, used, disrespected.... well you get the idea. And once you get away from all that negativity you will blossom and attract new friends.