Ronyx, of The Mustard Jar, has written some really good stories. I like the "Brittle as a Bird" series, and he's got some newer stuff that is, while a little angsty, still a good read. Almost all of his writing is quite good, and with some of them, you'll read for longer than you should, he'll hook you.

If you have a bit of time, please go read some of his stuff and review it, here or on his site. He's feeling the frustration of "no feedback" and I'd hate to see him throw in the towel.

Thanks.

Ronyx, of The Mustard Jar, has written some really good stories. I like the "Brittle as a Bird" series, and he's got some newer stuff that is, while a little angsty, still a good read. Almost all of his writing is quite good, and with some of them, you'll read for longer than you should, he'll hook you.

If you have a bit of time, please go read some of his stuff and review it, here or on his site. He's feeling the frustration of "no feedback" and I'd hate to see him throw in the towel.

Thanks.

Hoskins, I read Ronyx's stories through links from Codey's World...and yes, his writing is outstanding!