whyT_T

people are mean...

... because they have a bad day

... they want to make a joke and don't realize that they hurt someone with it

... they are stupid

There's many reasons why ppl can be mean. But there are not only mean ppl out there. Some are really nice :D

Tob :ph34r:

no its people i dont even know. they are like hostile towards me. and no one will say anything about it. >_<its like im some joke that is an inside joke only to them. >_<

Bao,

As I've gotten older (or is 36 old?) I've begun to understand that when people are deliberately mean or hurtful, it's usually a way for the them to make themselves feel better about themselves because by knocking you down, it moves them up. They are trying to overcome their own inadequacies, not by trying to improve themselves, but by tearing down others. Does this make sense to you?

I won't befriend people like that because I still believe that you should treat people how you want to treated and because they'll usually try to tear you down once you're out of earshot.

Try to remember that they are the ones with the problem not you!

Cheers,

Steve

EDIT: BTW, what does the T_t and O_o mean?

Edited by Rabble_Rouser
why are people so mean. ive like never done anything to them and they act like such ass holes towards me T_T i dont get people

It's a sad fact of life that some people just suck, and not in a good way. You'll get people who slam you out of racism, or over your grammar, or your age, or any of a dozen other things. Not for any reason, really, certainly nothing justifiable. Just because... they suck.

Not much for it, other than to push on, ignore the idiots, and know there are a lot of folks who like you just fine.