Seeking story

Guest meduh121

Guest meduh121

First of all, I want to say this IS my first post and I am sorry if this is the wrong section. I couldn't exactly decide where this should go, so I just went general and figured it could be moved if needed.

I am seeking a story I read a few years ago. It was touching and vividly written; as such I still remember the majority of the story. Without retelling the whole story, a summary of it would be this:

+ This guy is in college. he's gay. he's ashamed and emotional.

+ He is sitting on the roof or ledge of his dorm, and is watching everyone and complaining about how the guys/girls can all be in love and happy, and he can't because he's gay.

+ He left a note for his best friend, and is about the jump when at the last second his friend comes up and finds him.

+ The jumper tells him about his "shameful" gayness, the best friend admits to being homosexual also.

+ Long story short, they admit their secret feelings and fall in love/get physical.

+ After that, there is a bonus epilogue or denouement that continues.

+ They are done with the sex and get dressed and decide to walk to one of the cafes the guy wishes he could relax at with a lover.

+ So, on their walk there, they go to cross a road when jumper gets hit by a car and dies.

+ Best friend snaps, and in blind fury beats the driver to death.

That's a quick summary. I know it WAS posted on the story archives here, I just can't for the life of me find it anymore. I would give anything to read it again, and to share it with friends. Please, someone help? :S

yes, it was here, it may still be somewhere here.

I only read it once and still remember it. Is that a recommendation???

I believe it is Last night by Rob Hawes

and can be found here link