I have been a totally besotted fan of this wonderful artist for years. Many of her paintigs have inspired my work... stories, characters, art.. etc.

I had no idea there was anything on you tube about her and I have seen most of her work on Deviant Art. However Phana14 very helpfully mentioned that he had seen a you tube and I went to look. I hope this link will show you what I saw.

If you haven't checked out her work please do.

I have been a totally besotted fan of this wonderful artist for years. Many of her paintigs have inspired my work... stories, characters, art.. etc.

I had no idea there was anything on you tube about her and I have seen most of her work on Deviant Art. However Phana14 very helpfully mentioned that he had seen a you tube and I went to look. I hope this link will show you what I saw.

If you haven't checked out her work please do.

Nephy! You said (a) as in one. There are TONS of them--and with music.

I'll get back to searching and maybe find a site in English! :)

I am CONSTANTLY amazed at the amount of talent here and *out there*.

I am CONSTANTLY amazed at the amount of talent here and *out there*.

Me too.

While you are looking around as you clearly are better than I am at finding things :) I have been searching for a particular paintng for a long long time and I can't find it. I can believe that I ever allowed it to be deleted. Not going to belabour the point but it means a lot to me. if you see it please let me know where. It's actually an angel of death although the wings are kind of graffiti'd on the wall behind. The painting itself is of a man in a dark suit with long black hair. He looks tired and kind of word down and someone I used to know could have been the model :) I would be forever in your debt it you found it.

Me too.

While you are looking around as you clearly are better than I am at finding things :) I have been searching for a particular paintng for a long long time and I can't find it. I can believe that I ever allowed it to be deleted. Not going to belabour the point but it means a lot to me. if you see it please let me know where. It's actually an angel of death although the wings are kind of graffiti'd on the wall behind. The painting itself is of a man in a dark suit with long black hair. He looks tired and kind of word down and someone I used to know could have been the model :) I would be forever in your debt it you found it.

Nephy. I'll look for it in between lightning strikes! BIG ONES! CLOSE!

Many of her paintigs have inspired my work... stories, characters, art.. etc.

I just started reading your story Enigma and as i was watching the Heise video, a lot of the characters with long black hair reminded me of what Silver looks like in my head :lol:

Great artist, very talented.

And i love your story, only up to chap 8 though :)