Hey all this is a thread completely devoted for my love of rednecks lol.

This is my fav one (below). Post your funniest redneck jokes and make me and everyone else laugh. Thanks DP

Rednecks Magic Elevator

A redneck family are visiting a big city for the first time.

The father ans son are in the hotel lobby when the spot an elevator.

"What's that Paw?" The boy asked.

"I ain't never did see nothin' like that in my life" Replied the father.

Seconds later an old frail woman walks in the hotel door and hobbles to the elevator. She presses the button with her cain, waits for the doors to open and gets in.

The father and son, still amazed by this contraption, continue to watch.

They hear a ping noise and the doors open again. Out steps a beautiful 20 year old busty blonde.

The father looks at his son and says "Go get your Maw !"

OK, so it's not a joke, and really happened. A friend of mine worked as a midwife in Appalachia. (For those of you not from around these parts, Appalachia is an economically-depressed area in the Appalachian Mountains. The term hillbilly comes from there.)

One day, she's at somebody's home, delivering a baby, and hears a commotion outside. The sister of the mother-to-be is in the room, assisting, so the midwife asks her to find out what all the noise is about, so the young lady leaves the room and goes outside. A few minutes later, she comes back in and tells the midwife it's nothing to be concerned about. The midwife asks, "Why, what's going on?"

The ruckus was the brother and father of the mother-to-be, out in the front yard,fighting, arguing over which of them was the father.

Maybe ya i think i should go start the thread ther. Ok nevermind leave this thread so it can die out. lol the thread is in games and humor now

well normally you could just wait till some admin comes and moves THIS thread to the Games and Humor, there was no need to found it again. So next time you know how it goes. ;)