The gorges of the Maggia river in Switzerland

One of my best memories of my holidays in the italian part of Switzerland are the gorges of the Maggia river, near Locarno.

A fine place to enjoy the sun and to swim naked in the cold water and the swirls of the river.

Just a picture as an example :

20081018072448%21Maggia_Ponte-Brolla.jpg

I will post other pictures of the same gorges in my gallery.

BTW, the swimmers you see there are all wearing swimming trunks, no nude pictures here, I keep them for myself :D.

Edited by old bob

One of my best memories of my holidays in the italian part of Switzerland are the gorges of the Maggia river, near Locarno.

A fine place to enjoy the sun and to swim naked in the cold water and the swirls of the river.

Just a picture as an example :

20081018072448%21Maggia_Ponte-Brolla.jpg

I will post other pictures of the same gorges in my gallery.

BTW, the swimmers you see there are all wearing swimming trunks, no nude pictures here, I keep them for myself :D.

I'll remember to add this to my list of places to go. I was invited once to come to lake luzerne for a music class. Are you allowed to swim nude here? People don't complain about indecent exposure?

I'll remember to add this to my list of places to go. I was invited once to come to lake luzerne for a music class. Are you allowed to swim nude here? People don't complain about indecent exposure?

You have in Switzerland two kinds of "naturist's beaches :

the ones (a very few) closed and owned by a private organisation,

the "open ones", not officially allowed but still used.

You find them on beaches near Zurich, on the Riviera of the lake of Geneva (see my gallery here ) and Locarno.

Some of them are used by a mix of gays and straights, some by gays only.

Every now and them, people in the neighborhood complain and ask the local authorities to interfer but mostly without success.

I suppose that other places exist on the other Swiss lakes. I just mentioned these where I went . Bathing nude is an old tradition !