I think this is a story waiting to be told.

The start was so empassioned, rich and amusing. I would love to see more of the hunter and his dragon.

I want to see if at any time the dragon will eat the hunter or the hunter tame the dragon :)

• Like 1

I think this is a story waiting to be told.

The start was so empassioned, rich and amusing. I would love to see more of the hunter and his dragon.

I want to see if at any time the dragon will eat the hunter or the hunter tame the dragon :)

You and me both :P

I was thinking about turning this into a full on fantasy story, but I think I'll stick with the poem form. If I decide to continue.

And here is a link that will work, thanx to Colinian.

My Beautiful Dragon

Very clean. I really enjoyed it. Will the dragon also be allowed to become a voice? Can he talk in a rythm of flight?

He definitely has a voice, but only in the hunter's mind. Rythm of flight, there's a thought... :)

Thank you Bee :)

because of how much I suck at writing reviews, I never know what to say, but I want to read more and that I feel that I can relate to the Dragon except that my Narcissus doesn't join me in my dreams... oh and is a girl :)

• Like 1

because of how much I suck at writing reviews, I never know what to say, but I want to read more and that I feel that I can relate to the Dragon except that my Narcissus doesn't join me in my dreams... oh and is a girl :)

I'm so happy that you get something personal out of my poem. Poems are always so personal, both to the poet and the reader. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. There will be more to this poem :)

• 2 weeks later...