2011 Tony Awards opening

:lmao: I laughed practically all the way through! I will say that the guys in the sailor suits have some awesome butts! :D

If you liked that, you should watch the "Anything Goes" performance. :D

NPH was hilarious, who knew he could sing and dance like that.... or Hugh Jackman for that matter. But I was most impressed by Daniel Radcliffe. I can't imagine how long it took to get this dance routine down and it is just one of the numbers in the show.

I guess I've never really thought about how tough it has to be to be a Broadway musical actor. You have to be full of energy and up for 8 shows a week.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuilbeauxFan#p/u/5/69WpCBLrdSQ

Edited by Tommy_B

NPH was hilarious, who knew he could sing and dance like that.... or Hugh Jackman for that matter. But I was most impressed by Daniel Radcliffe. I can't imagine how long it took to get this dance routine down and it is just one of the numbers in the show.

I guess I've never really thought about how tough it has to be to be a Broadway musical actor. You have to be full of energy and up for 8 shows a week.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuilbeauxFan#p/u/5/69WpCBLrdSQ

I was in NYC last month and saw How to Succeed in Business...Daniel was at peak energy for the two hours. If you check the YouTube performance, at the beginning - to Daniel's left - is a terrific (and hot) dancer/actor by the name of Charlie Williams. Check out his site - www.iamcharliewilliams.com.