Best Poem, Reader's Choice Awards, 2011

Toast

A lot of poetry was written in 2011. I read much of it. I could easily nominate a dozen or more pieces, but I can only nominate three. So I would like to acknowledge all the poets I read and enjoyed and thought about.

Remijay

Comicfan

Carl DaVinci

Kevin Caucher

KC Grim

BumbleBee

Jian_Sierra

Billy Brat

Marzipan

Cailen

Joe Joe Greene

Celethiel

Foopy

Dolores Esteban

Dark Princess

Fantasy

AleMaho

Greg_A

Docile

Tenebrae

dariyo

intune

Bleu

Tiger

1Coley

Dezyree Salvatore

Mark92

Freddyness

oneinillinois

Jason Rimbaud

Menace

Agaith

BenKT

Frostina

Jamessavik

Evergreen

Phantom

Timothytimothy

Michael19344

ricky

MikeL

Sestina III

DesDownunder

Julian Alexander

Treyvan

Synth Sky

W_L

Wildone

Krista

Lugh

Johnathan Colourfield

I read a lot and most like may be overlooking others.

Some of these wrote one or two poems and others wrote a dozen or more, and, they all added to the variety and creative vision of our community.

Thank you so much.

I hope anyone thinking about their own favorite poet or poem will nominate and vote in the Reader's Choice Awards for Best Poem.

Support you Local Poet Posted Image

Edited by Bugeye
  • Like 1

Just for that BeeBee, I am nominating you for the award. Posted Image

Seriously.

And don't fret, I am also nominating Carl DaVinci and Bleu. I picked the three of you because I liked everything you three posted. You could see something wonderful in everything you three wrote.

My only regret is there are others I hope get a nod also. But I can only pick three.

Edited by Bugeye

The amount of wonderful poetry is overwhelming. There is just too many to pick from. Also, there is so many pieces that I would consider poetry that isn't classified as such. How nice to put this together to show everyone that has worked so hard on such beautiful pieces of art, including your own, Sam.

I don't read a lot of stuff, which is why I am not participating. And to be honest i don't remember a lot of who's poems i Read....I don't remember my poems after I write them...except one that keeps sticking in my head.... >_> last years poetry anthology... only a piece of that... @_@

And I Am definately not nomating myself thank you very much, indeed only a very arrogent person would nominate themselves for anything, btw Bumblee You should use the toothless dragon as yer avi :3 ....Tiger, Billy Brat....i forget who else I read....Far too many C. Cailen, Coley @_@ Menace...i don't remember...i'll have to read them again...if i have...

I hate that i can remember the plot of a story or movie, but songs, poetry, names i can't remember for the life of me...