call for a writer

nuclearbunny

Hi guys!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this - apologies if it isn't!

I'm supporting an art exhibition to be held this summer in Singapore and we've gotten people to contribute writing that is meant to relate to the curatorial theme of "Urban Bodies". The writing is meant to generate new perspectives in leading up to the exhibition, so they'll be posted online. We're also planning to publish several copies to be made into a limited edition zine.

I'd like to cast the net out to anyone who might be interested in contributing a piece. There are absolutely no restrictions on how long or how it is written, but I'm looking specifically for insights into your own sexuality and your body and its relationship to the urban environment - conflicts, contradictions, transformations, that sort of thing. The deadline is pretty tight so it would be great if anyone is interested and we can discuss this further over e-mail or a meet-up (I'm in London).

P.S. This is unpaid unfortunately, organized by a small non-profit curatorial team. But if you ever come by Singapore or London we owe you a coffee!