Pat Robertson Humor

One of my friends just posted this on facebook, along with a note that his boyfriend was supposed to visit his parents that weekend, but he got snowed in, so they made lots and lots of gay activities that weekend instead ...

I thought at first this would have fit better in the old Soapbox, but I realized it was just so stupidly funny and unbelievable that I should post it here.

Stupidly funny?  I would say it's simply stupid.  Unbelievable?  Nope.  It's really just another example of how inane American thought truly is.  I know.  Calling it thought is a stretch.  But hey,  I wouldn't have given it a second thought at all had I not seen it posted here.  I might, if it wasn't for the commonality of it, be amused.  :evil:  I wonder what people truly find worthy of thought?   At the same time, I wonder how much time people spend thinking.....ya....

B) ...............Pat Robinson is funnier then the Sunday comics. I saw a vid of him praying that someone of his flock that wanted a million dollars, so he said a prayer and told the audience that the almighty answered his prayer and that someone was now a millionaire!!  :lol:

Edited by Benji