J.K. Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off film

Thorn Wilde

I had it, and the Quidditch one. They were fantastic.

I have Quidditch Through the Ages (in two copies, I think) and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and the fancy special edition of Tales of Beedle the Bard. I was a serious Harry Potter nerd. :P

I stumbled into Boarders one night, not knowing that it was release day for Deathly Hollows.  Long story short, I kicked a nerd in a Dumbledore costume, got the copy of Plato's Republic that I came for and grabbed a DH without having to wait in line all night.  The point being, people love this world and if she writes a quality script, I see no reason why this movie won't be great. I mean, she can't be as big a sellout as Tom Clancy, anyone else read The Sum of All Fears, then see the movie and wonder, "what the actual f$%k?"

• Like 2

The only HP book I don't own or didn't read is Quidditch Through The Ages. I was never into sports. :P

Oh, I can't stand sports for the most part (except for occasionally hockey, cause watching people get injured is fun), but that book was comedy gold. All the little bits of trivia, info about all the teams, the history, just hilarious!

• Like 1